• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rich Kim K - over $50 million in 7 years for her sex tape.

Can you believe it? I was really shoked when i saw news. "Ray J is trolling his ex big-time by giving her a royalty check for his share of Kim Kardashian sex tape profits in 2014 as a wedding gift" . As I’ve read video makes over $10 000 a month ... Need to say really great present. I understand now why so many girls dream of having a butt like Kim Kardashian :))))

Can you believe it? I was really shoked when i saw news. "Ray J is trolling his ex big-time by giving her a royalty check for his share of Kim Kardashian sex tape profits in 2014 as a wedding gift" . As I’ve read video makes over $10 000 a month ... Need to say really great present. I understand now why so many girls dream of having a butt like Kim Kardashian :))))

I saw about 5 minutes of this video and stopped watching - it made me wanna barf. Her and the rest of her no-talent WHORE sisters (and mother) just need to go away. NOW! Their 15-Minutes of Fame clock has been stuck on 14:59 for far too long. When I see anything about her I change the channel or leave the website. I can only imagine what her wedding will be like whenever it happens. The sooner we send her entire family on a 1-way trip to the Sun the better off we will all be

I saw about 5 minutes of this video and stopped watching - it made me wanna barf. Her and the rest of her no-talent WHORE sisters (and mother) just need to go away. NOW! Their 15-Minutes of Fame clock has been stuck on 14:59 for far too long. When I see anything about her I change the channel or leave the website. I can only imagine what her wedding will be like whenever it happens. The sooner we send her entire family on a 1-way trip to the Sun the better off we will all be

Thats interesting you see the Kardashian sisters that way cause all I do is jerk off to them.

I love it when she was all torn up about it coming out. Now I bet she have no problem cashing those royalty checks.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
There is no fucking way $50 million was made off of that tape. The numbers will never add up. $5 million is even a stretch that I'd like to see numbers for. Sure lots of people are sucked into the KD craze but not $50 million paying to see her suck a dick.

Thats interesting you see the Kardashian sisters that way cause all I do is jerk off to them.

I could go 5 years w/o sex or jerking off and if I saw a pic of them it wouldn't motivate me at all. The ONLY one worthy of looking at is the one who just turned 18, whatever her name is. She is the nicest of the bunch. The rest are fat (Kim especially............she is photoshopped to within an inch of her life) and airbrushed to death. I get more aroused watching paint dry than I do looking/paying attention to anything they do

BJB: Think he is right - NO WAY $50 for this tape

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Is it true that in the unedited tape, there's a scene where he pisses on her while she's sitting in the bathtub? She's so damn classy... that's what I like about her. :facepalm:

I don't know, I think I might have a hard time marrying (and having a baby with) a girl who is only known to the world because her dad helped get a murderer off (not that I cared one way or the other), she has a giant ass and she gave a bad blowjob to some 3rd rate rapper or whatever Ray J is/was. But Kanye is at least as annoying and egotistical as she is, so maybe this is a match made in heaven. Still, I give it about 6 months after the wedding day til he gets caught trying to slide the meatloaf in Kendall... or whatever the name is of the sister who just turned 18.

:dickhead:

Complete bullshit... just another fucking troll trying to get suckers to click on the Vivid page via the link in his post.

Also, no fucking way $50 mill grossed on this piece of shit sex tape... it made more loot than the Pamerla Anderson/Tommy Lee vid?