• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

RG350M Is A Great Retro Emulation Handheld Console

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I ordered the new RG350M. This thing is great. The case is made of metal and is a bit on the heavy side when you first pick it up. The emulation is good and the RG350M plays everything up to 32 bit PS1 games great. Good D-Pad, buttons, and analog sticks.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Interesting. I'm kind of shocked there's no legal consequences to all the emulators that are actually loaded with copywritten games. I haven't quite figured that out. Its like the wild wild west all of the sudden.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Interesting. I'm kind of shocked there's no legal consequences to all the emulators that are actually loaded with copywritten games. I haven't quite figured that out. Its like the wild wild west all of the sudden.

They even sell them on Amazon with thousands of games on them.

https://www.amazon.com/Handheld-Con...jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

615ohMpHz6L._AC_SL1000_.jpg

I thought most of them aren't preloaded? I think the ability to run homebrew doesn't make them illegal.
Also explains why ninty has been putting a lot of effort into shutting down emu sites.

I got into modding, and found it's pretty easy, works well, and you even get the play the games as intended, control/hardware setup and all.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
I thought most of them aren't preloaded? I think the ability to run homebrew doesn't make them illegal.
Also explains why ninty has been putting a lot of effort into shutting down emu sites.

I got into modding, and found it's pretty easy, works well, and you even get the play the games as intended, control/hardware setup and all.

I've yet to see one that isn't preloaded. I just don't get how they can be so opened about piracy.

You think that's bad, look at it when the emulator looks like the actual system!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08K8TJBBH/ref=sspa_dk_detail_3

61UJT3iPEwL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Even the packaging is a rip-off. I'm guessing the way they get around it is the old ebay trick of selling it through burner distributors. Doesn't take much to setup an amazon or ebay store, and (I'm guessing) since the actual makers are separate from the ones selling to the public, it makes it harder. They probably make enough money to justify it, and I would guess the second ninty goes after them, they simply shut down so they can't be sued. We know they are chinese rip-offs and they literally have decades of experience doing this.