• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Report: NYC Freedom Tower plans found in trash

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080418/ap_on_re_us/attacks_redevelopment

NEW YORK - A homeless man has come forward with two sets of confidential ground zero blueprints that he says were dumped in a Lower Manhattan trash can.

The man brought the Freedom Tower plans to the New York Post, which says the 150-page schematic is marked: "Secure Document — Confidential."

The documents are dated Oct. 5, 2007. They contain plans for each floor, the thickness of the concrete-core wall, and the location of air ducts, elevators, electrical systems and support columns.

The agency that owns the World Trade Center site, the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, calls it a serious security lapse.

Spokeswoman Candace McAdams says mishandling the blueprints would be "cause for serious disciplinary action."

Can you imagine if someone who had ideas of sabotage or a terrorist attack had been the one who found the plans.:eek:

Facetious

Moderated
That's precisely where they belong !:nanner::thumbsup::hatsoff:

Watch 'em build the damn thing and nobody wants to get near it !!

I sure as hell wouldn't lease office space in it !
'cause next time, nobody gets out alive.

Besides, like the new Oakland Bay Bridge, the materials for this "Greedy Tower" will likely be mfged in the PRC. Not that the PRC couldn't do a good job, it's just a tad embarrassing.

Does the USA have any remaining steel manufacturers ? ANY ?
I don't think so :mad:

The incompetent assholes who run this "country" failed us again, if not intentionally, from lack of foresight.
You need steel to manufacture bombs, tanks, rifles and aircraft . duh :rolleyes: . . They had to have known what they were doing.

Can you imagine if someone who had ideas of sabotage or a terrorist attack had been the one who found the plans.:eek:

it worked against the death star. . .(twice)

Besides, like the new Oakland Bay Bridge, the materials for this "Greedy Tower" will likely be mfged in the PRC. Not that the PRC couldn't do a good job, it's just a tad embarrassing.

i'm curious to find out more about this, but my poor internet skills haven't revealed the chinese connection. please enlighten me.

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
That's precisely where they belong !:nanner::thumbsup::hatsoff:

Watch 'em build the damn thing and nobody wants to get near it !!

I sure as hell wouldn't lease office space in it !
'cause next time, nobody gets out alive.

Does the USA have any remaining steel manufacturers ? ANY ?
I don't think so :mad:

The incompetent assholes who run this "country" failed us again, if not intentionally, from lack of foresight.
You need steel to manufacture bombs, tanks, rifles and aircraft . duh :rolleyes: . . They had to have known what they were doing.

Um look up US Steel...I may be getting a job there within a week so yeah there's some steel being made here in the US. Granted the country doesn't have the full steel power it once did, namely here in Pittsburgh, but we still have 3 mills in operation here.

I still would rather they left the site vacant as a monument to the deaths of 9/11, the cleanup workers and the freedom America enjoyed before paranoia after the attacks squashed much of it.
Freedom Tower? More like Profit Off 9/11 Tower.

Violator79

Take a Hit, Spunker!
I still would rather they left the site vacant as a monument to the deaths of 9/11, the cleanup workers and the freedom America enjoyed before paranoia after the attacks squashed much of it.
Freedom Tower? More like Profit Off 9/11 Tower.

Agreed 100%

Also you forgot it's also adding to the cover-up