• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Religion - The Other Taboo for Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
it also says that God will choose 4400 to ascend into heaven. maybe your version of the bible is one of the hundreds of versions different from the one I'm looking at

The Fisherman's Bible doesn't count.

Mariahxxx

Official Checked Star Member
"God is above all time and space all powerful but he has kids??? he told his son, 'Jesus, I'm sending you down to earth on a suicide mission! .....I won't lie it's gonna hurt!' But first I'll go down to earth and find a virgin Palestinian woman to impregnate"

Maher-iah.

I have a very good physician friend that went to Wake Forest University and also holds a degree from WFU Theological Seminary that can explain these things to you much better than I can..

He is a real Christian unlike me that is a backslider. If I can talk him into holding his nose and joining this board he will spank your little hiney on this and all topics concerning religion and YOU will like it! lol

I'll see what I can do. it would be entertaining .

Mariahxxx

I don't claim nor wish to be a theologist. But I guarantee you that he has zero more evidence of God's existence than you or anyone else has. He just has better knowledge of that book written by MEN not by God's finger like Glen Beck claims lol

bring him over, and ask him to prove to me that God exists. if he proves it, I will admit that he exists.

Mariahxxx

And make sure that he'll be ok with being on TV when I announce that I have the first piece of actual evidence that a supreme being exists and the media flocks to me. I wanna be sure he's ok when I give them his name as the one to receive credit.

I don't claim nor wish to be a theologist. But I guarantee you that he has zero more evidence of God's existence than you or anyone else has. He just has better knowledge of that book written by MEN not by God's finger like Glen Beck claims lol

bring him over, and ask him to prove to me that God exists. if he proves it, I will admit that he exists.

He is also quite good at defending his objections to socialized medicine which you should love.. He epitomizes a family man and it would take a lot for me to get him to participate here. Being that he is a physician he has a lot of credibility in his opinions.

He could possibly be the greatest conservative poster this board has ever seen.

For him to join this board would be evidence that God exists lol

Mariahxxx

sounds like he should be here. like the rest of you, he could just makeup a new persona that he can say whatever he wishes and no one will be the wiser, except God of course.

You said you loved Frankfurt and could live there. You do know the political climate of Germany right???

sounds like he should be here. like the rest of you, he could just makeup a new persona that he can say whatever he wishes and no one will be the wiser, except God of course.

You said you loved Frankfurt and could live there. You do know the political climate of Germany right???

I lived in Chapel Hill North Carolina for over 8 years. Frankfurt would be a breeze.

Mariahxxx

you'd be paying more than 50% of your income in taxes PLUS you'd have to pay the US for 8 years after you moved for everything over $80,000. they allow sharia law and are building the largest mosque in the world. everyone gets health care and many many social programs you object to here in the US. all that and they have a thriving middle class, very low poverty, the world's #1 economy and the world's #3 health care system

There has been a lot of nastiness back and forth the past few days and I hope things lighten up a bit. Threats , name calling etc.

It's going to be a beautiful weekend here and I am plan on enjoying it. Although I think you are hot headed and have a very bad temper (probably the Italian heritage) you probably aren't as hateful as your board persona indicates.

I have met many people like you, usually good people that care about others but you have a real problem with God being invoked whether it is politically or socially because you see so many bad things happen in the world and have this perception that if there was a God he wouldn't allow it to happen.

I can't answer that for you nor will I try to make you believe. I take issue with your approach to discussion which is a little over the top.

Mariahxxx

she isn't an idiot at all. she is just a cunt!

a friend of mine was dating a guy in Encino, who's very good friend was Joe Robert. Joe was a very wealthy real estate investor who lived in DC. He was flying to LA and had Laura Ingraham with him on his plane. I was house sitting for my friend at the time and he had offered Laura to stay at his house, where I was staying also for the week. She showed up and I had put brand new Ralph Lauren purple label sheets on the bed and put fresh flowers in the room. she showed up and would barely speak to me and I assure you she had zero idea who I was or what I did for a living. she just knew I was watching his dogs while he was away. I was 22 at the time and had zero idea who she was or what she did for a living or her political points of view. when she got to the house she told me her bags were in the car which I said ok, and left them there. after she freshened up she asked where I put her bags and I told her I didn't put them anywhere. She rolled her eyes and got her own bags and went into the room and I didn't see her again.

In the morning when I got up and walked the dogs I returned and she was gone. the sheets that were nearly $900 were stuffed in the kitchen trash can with the flowers on top of them smashed and broken. I thought maybe she got her period or spilled something but she hadn't. She was just a fucking cunt to her core and put them in the kitchen to let me know what she thought of it all. My friend asked her why she did it and she said, "I didn't like her attitude when I told her to get my bags out of the car"

2 years ago I was on a flight from New York to London and she was sitting directly across the isle from me. I started laughing and told my friend a brief layout of what had happened and she was like "you have to bring it up" so I did. I asked if she remembered me and she said no and turned away. I mentioned Joe Robert who had just passed away of brain cancer and she turned to me more interested. Joe was a billionaire who did a lot of amazing things for children's charities. he put on "Fight Night" every year that raised millions of dollars. If you want to read about a man who paid it forward, read Joe's obituary in the Washington Post When I told her I was the one that night with the flowers and bed sheets she gave a smile and said, "I heard you thought I did that. I would never do such a thing! I'm a Christian woman and I'm so sorry that you thought I did that! You must think I'm so rude!" she said all this even after she told my friend why she did it. I told her I had heard her reason and she said it wasn't true and had no idea why my friend would lie, which he wouldn't. She requested her seat be moved but there were no more seats in 1rst class so she had to sit right there next to me for 6 more hours it was beautiful! :)

she isn't an idiot at all. she is just a cunt!

a friend of mine was dating a guy in Encino, who's very good friend was Joe Robert. Joe was a very wealthy real estate investor who lived in DC. He was flying to LA and had Laura Ingraham with him on his plane. I was house sitting for my friend at the time and he had offered Laura to stay at his house, where I was staying also for the week. She showed up and I had put brand new Ralph Lauren purple label sheets on the bed and put fresh flowers in the room. she showed up and would barely speak to me and I assure you she had zero idea who I was or what I did for a living. she just knew I was watching his dogs while he was away. I was 22 at the time and had zero idea who she was or what she did for a living or her political points of view. when she got to the house she told me her bags were in the car which I said ok, and left them there. after she freshened up she asked where I put her bags and I told her I didn't put them anywhere. She rolled her eyes and got her own bags and went into the room and I didn't see her again.

In the morning when I got up and walked the dogs I returned and she was gone. the sheets that were nearly $900 were stuffed in the kitchen trash can with the flowers on top of them smashed and broken. I thought maybe she got her period or spilled something but she hadn't. She was just a fucking cunt to her core and put them in the kitchen to let me know what she thought of it all. My friend asked her why she did it and she said, "I didn't like her attitude when I told her to get my bags out of the car"

2 years ago I was on a flight from New York to London and she was sitting directly across the isle from me. I started laughing and told my friend a brief layout of what had happened and she was like "you have to bring it up" so I did. I asked if she remembered me and she said no and turned away. I mentioned Joe Robert who had just passed away of brain cancer and she turned to me more interested. Joe was a billionaire who did a lot of amazing things for children's charities. he put on "Fight Night" every year that raised millions of dollars. If you want to read about a man who paid it forward, read Joe's obituary in the Washington Post When I told her I was the one that night with the flowers and bed sheets she gave a smile and said, "I heard you thought I did that. I would never do such a thing! I'm a Christian woman and I'm so sorry that you thought I did that! You must think I'm so rude!" she said all this even after she told my friend why she did it. I told her I had heard her reason and she said it wasn't true and had no idea why my friend would lie, which he wouldn't. She requested her seat be moved but there were no more seats in 1rst class so she had to sit right there next to me for 6 more hours it was beautiful! :)

Well if it makes you feel any better I have met many Republicans that I have wanted to punch in the mouth.

Interesting story, if she ever has a rant about home decor I will write her and tell her what a hypocrite she is.

Keith Olbermann used to tap that BTW.

Mariahxxx

she looks very manly. i thought she was a dyke without question. then when I heard her absolute intolerance for gays I was 110% she was lol but I guess not?

I have tweeted her about the sheets and flowers and she blocked me lol at the time I had 172,000 followers and she had around 90,000 maybe she was jealous or she then realized she slept in the same house as a sex worker lol

and yeah I get worked up easily. I am not just Italian, I'm Sicilian which has Arabic blood from Tunisia I want people to be compassionate towards other people and toward animals. I hate hearing people say that the poor can die off or that it's too bad that someone can't afford health care or medicine. they should get a better job. if it were only that easy.

I am sorry for being an ass more often than seems humanly possible, and that apology is extended to you as well as anyone else who has been offended by my points of view. But if you believe in invisible things you need thick skin.

Philbert

Banned
Laura is a smart opinionated woman, who has made many good points and arguments I thought were spot on...then she starts going on about murdering babies and I realize what a rigid cunt she is.
The zealots of the Religious Right burn my ass, true dat.
She sounds like the Laura in Mariah's anecdote; we are our more true selves under pressure than during regular times, and Laura is a hard core self-centered Talk Show Maven. Stands to reason, humility and strong opinions don't mesh too well.
Though it makes no sense to trash a host's sheets to insult someone else staying at someone's house. 2nd hand stories (hearsay) always seem to leave out relevant details (sometimes known as the "whole truth").
Note to Universe: while I do support availability of Pregnancy Termination for women before 12 weeks, I have never and will never kill children of any age, from infancy to teen years, wittingly.
Those who characterize my Abortion Availability stance as condoning murdering babies are cretinous buffoons, and deserve the least respect possible. Maybe even a bitch slap up aside of de heads with a closed fist, or two. I.e, Laura Ingram and posse.

Mariahxxx

I swear on my son's life that we exchanged 10 words. I said hello as did she. I showed her to the room and she asked if there was a computer she could use which there was not (this was 2002) then we had the exchange over me getting her bag and that was it. not good night or thanks or anything else. I swear to that. She said very clearly to my friend "she had an attitude when I told her to get my bag" I also think she assumed I knew who she was and that she was important. I don't know what the fuck, but it was one of the strangest things. I honestly never knew anything other than she was a republican strategist until I saw her filling in for O'Reilly one night. I was like "get the fuck outta here! I know that bitch!" lol there is no other side other than she is rude as fuck. fact

she looks very manly. i thought she was a dyke without question.

I have thought the same thing. But she seems to like men.

Maybe when she is older and no longer a pundit she will reveal her real sexual preference.

Hadn't quite figured that one out myself.

She has zero sex appeal to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.