• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Relax & Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

anobody

Banned
a thread for everyone just to take time out in and post literally anythign they fancy - nothin is off topic apart from gettin worked up and arguing ;)

this is to get to know people better, ask questions and have a laugh with silly post, jokes and pictures!

first up - dont you just love my new sig and ava?

:D

anobody

Banned
the dragon is by a girl called jeni who has set up a website of her fantasy art - some of it is very cool!

http://www.geocities.com/jfellows83/

i was just browsing for sig pics when i found her site, and i sent an email to her saying her stuff was v nice

Love your new sig and avatar, Lordraven, much better than your last!

anobody

Banned
never been a massive nikki nova fan - nice enough i guess, but i dunno... something makes me think of the word "ropey" to do with her o_O

i cant believe i just woke up - i been asleep for like 9 hours - thats usually half a weeks sleep for me!

anobody

Banned
not when u fell asleep on couch lol

hey a question about what u said on another thread to do with accents - why do american women get all wet just at sound of our british accent? not that im complaining - ive had some beautiful californian women i thought would have been out of my league based purely on my accent!!

I'm not really sure, to tell you the truth. Maybe it's because an accent is something different to us. Anything to do with the UK or Europe is broadcasted as romantic in the States most of the time. *shrugs*

anobody

Banned
well thats cool with me! mmm maybe sexypsycho will like my accent too! shes a fox purrrrrrrrrrr

ooo btw everyone - where did you come up with your freeones username? some odd ones out there im curious about

You're probably not wondering about mine but I'm gonna tell you anyway. Cougars is the name of my college's various sports teams. And of course I'm foxy, lol....

anobody

Banned
lol i was curious about urs ;) cats names get used a lot but cougar is a more unusual one

also i wonder if maybe nightfly DOES only have one eye lol

LOL Mine is a song...my username, that is... Blank & Jones did a song called "Nightfly" and I LOVE IT (plus, I am awake late into the night usually)!!!!!

anobody

Banned
one mystery solved then hehe ;)

mine started from my goth years many moons ago - mates all nicknamed me Raven coz i had long long Raven black hair, i guess

well i was very very drunk (i got drunk too much when i was young, and now i dont hardly drink heh) and as ever some guy started shit on me, yellin "cmon then Raven blah blah"

well, when he was lyin on floor i leaned over and said "to you its LORD Raven" and unfortunaltely my mates heard lol and its been with me ever since

anobody

Banned
hey nightfly is that still skye in your new sig? it looks a bit like danni minogue o_O

anobody

Banned
where is ur name from laibach?

Status
Not open for further replies.