• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Redhead chick teasing her boyfriend and getting fucked

Hi everyone!

I'm desperately trying to find a video that I was watching on xhamster (can I say that?), it was about this gorgeous redhead (not so sure) with a great ass, chasing her boyfriend around the house to get his attention. She was wearing shorts at the beginning, moving her butt in front of her boyfriend who was obliviously reading a newspaper, then she wore yoga pants while the guy ignored her in the gym, then by the pool she had a golden bikini and started to touch herself while the guy listened to music, in the end frustrated she started masturbating alone on a couch with a toy and her boyfriend finally noticing how horny she is, fucks her roughly in the ass. The quality of the video was excellent and it looked like it was shot in the us recently but i don't know why I seem to remember that the girl had somewhat of a french name, the girl was young, 25 at most, i don't think she had tatoos. The video was amazing but is nowhere to be found, and believe me I searched a lot. Please if the description responds (even loosely) to a video you remember post it here.

Thanks.

The only clue I got is this short video, the girl in this reminds very much the one in the video I speak of, and may very well be the same girl, so iding her would be great.

http://xhamster.com/movies/1300027/redhead_teen_craves_anal.html