• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rebecca Gayheart

I've always thought she was hot, but to me she looks fucking horrible in that video. If you're going to make the dirty celeb home video, you better put some makeup on for when it inevitably leaks out!

britlover

Closed Account
I've always thought she was hot, but to me she looks fucking horrible in that video. If you're going to make the dirty celeb home video, you better put some makeup on for when it inevitably leaks out!

I agree: I always thought she was kinda hot, but damn: For some reason, these things are never really shot in anywhere that is (to me) THAT exotic of a locale other then a not too up-scale hotel room like in Vegas or some other cheesy place. And indeed: Sorry, but she isn't that hot there. Just average.

Ah well. Maybe within another year or two, a truely steamy & erotic celeb sex tape will surface online. It's been many a' years from Paris Hilton untill Rebecca Gayheart, but hopefully, the next one will be a Jennifer Connelly type famous person, with the rockin' bod to truely go with the hype. ;)