• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

realitykings.com trailers no more?

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
they're not actually trailers. they are meant to redirect you to the join page.

rk doesn't really need to give out trailers anymore. most people know what their content is already. its marketing, my dear.

thanks, but Bangbros still has their trailers/previews available. And RK has had their trailers/previews available for many years it seems odd to stop now.

squallumz

bangbros sucks. they make money off their trailers. ive seen it first hand. groups of retarded teenage boys gather around the computer and watch the trailers and laugh at them.

its their bread and butter.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
They still have trailers...I just clicked on one in fact.

I find the same as Otis... I used to watch trailers at realitykings.com, but trying to watch trailers there just redirects to the joining page :-(

rk.com appears to be a mirror site of some sort which actually plays the trailer, but what are reality kings playing at?

Signing up for the 10min weekly email is a waste of time too - they appear to register your email address, as they send very frequent marketing email, but no 10min previews

Now it looks like they've either gotten rid of free trailers or reduced it to one per day. Or hopefully it's just a glitch.

squallumz

Now it looks like they've either gotten rid of free trailers or reduced it to one per day. Or hopefully it's just a glitch.

theres a few sites that only give away X amount of trailers per day based on your ip.

glad to see i'm not imagining it!

very annoying..seems to be working once i deleted my cookies that were rk.com or realitykings.com

I had the same problem too, thanks

but it seems they have taken down most of the InTheVip trailers from the past few years