• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Reality

What does it mean to you? Do you ever create your own reality? If so why? Does it make you feel, better? More importantly do you really believe it? Do you ever have trouble distinguishing reality from imagination? If so, how do you deal with it?

I dunno, you tell us.

To those on here who say they might not vote at all. Keep this in mind....the next president will name as many as 3-4 Supreme Court justices. This will change the 5-4 balance on the court. So I say to my fellow lefties who are dissatisfied with Hillary, do you really want Cruz/Trump/Rubio shaping the court and thus changing the legal landscape when it comes to issues like gay rights, voting rights, workers rights, abortion rights, healthcare, Citizens United, etc

So Trump will change the balance of SCOTUS for decades. Cool. Also just read he's nominated nine federal judges. Cool. Count me as one those people who has never really been concerned about SCOTUS. You know how you combat the unbalance? Pass legislation that's constitutional. Pretty simple. If it's constitutional, the conservative majority won't be able to do a damn thing

georges

Staff member
Let me remind you some Obama NoTrauma reality

Attachments

• obama.jpg
    obama.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 30
  • obama19.jpg
    obama19.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 26
  • obama32.jpg
    obama32.jpg