• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Reagan Foxx - AKA: Keri Kerrington, Kerrington Cruz, Reagan, Reagan Fox, Reagan Foxxx, Reagan Starr, Regan Fox

Has she ever done anal?

It was posted on another forum that she had filmed her first anal scene with Hard X and it would be coming out in September. However, that forum was the only place that I have seen any mention of it. No other places have posted about it and there is nothing on the HardX that confirms this.

Anyone on this forum that can confirm or deny the HardX anal rumor?

Oh and on her own personal website, she posted a DP video using two toys. So I think she is comfortable with anal. I think I had read somewhere she had also done anal on her own personal website, but couldn't tell from the previews.

Last edited:
The anal question:

There is an anal scene that she did for her site that she made available on her clips4sale site as well.

As for the HardX rumor, turned out to be someone misunderstanding a comment she made on a podcast. As of now, there are no plans for HardX to release a Reagan Foxx anal scene.

It was posted on another forum that she had filmed her first anal scene with Hard X and it would be coming out in September. However, that forum was the only place that I have seen any mention of it. No other places have posted about it and there is nothing on the HardX that confirms this.

Anyone on this forum that can confirm or deny the HardX anal rumor?

Oh and on her own personal website, she posted a DP video using two toys. So I think she is comfortable with anal. I think I had read somewhere she had also done anal on her own personal website, but couldn't tell from the previews.

First anal that i saw was on Mompov