• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Re: Francine Dee HC video - Warning -

shimmy2

Approved Content Owner
Approved Content Owner

When in doubt, go to the source and see whats up. Francine Dee was one of the first models I ever promoted and built a website around over 13yrs ago. There was something about her that made her stand out from the crowd, and she made a lot of sales, she got a lot of exposure on my sites and many others and even some movie/tv roles. Although I'm not currently promoting her site I will be in the near future, but at the very least I'm a little concerned when rumors fly around about any of the models I've ever worked with be they pros or ams, especially if it sounds like something is a little odd. Anyhow my point being...

Why would you need to confirm it, we've all seen the videos already...

I just heard back from Francine's program owner:

Hi Shimmy,

The B/G Scene you are hearing about is an illegal "cap" of a webcam performance Francine did one night with her boyfriend for her members.

Someone obviously recorded the show, and posted it somewhere, and it's made the rounds on almost every pirate content forum & tube site
known to man.. :)

We have been diligently pursuing anyone posting it, but it's hard to put the worms back in the can, once the can is opened.

As for her doing more boy girl stuff, I'm not aware of any plans for her to do any.

Hope that helps.

Regards,

So there you go guys.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family

Good now I can sleep alot better at night knowing this was all falsified.

You do know that she has done three or maybe four hardcore videos now, and that I think at least one or more of them were sold actually sold separately and weren't just some video rip from a webcam, right?

While every video out there not released by her is probably pirated and illegal to download it's not like something she just did one night with an expectation the knowledge of what she did wouldn't get out to everybody.

She was selling a link to download the first one for $60.

Hold the phone.

She did a webcam show of her fucking her boyfriend for members? Online? To an audience? And now shes upset someone recorded and is now distributing it?

(Insert hilarious James Bond villain style laughter!!!)

Thats like me posting my credit card details on the board and getting mad when someone rips me off.

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit

I want a full fledged investigation in to the this.
What I want from each and every one of you is a hard-target search of every gas station, residence, warehouse, farmhouse, henhouse, outhouse and doghouse in that area.

He he I love Tommy Lee Jones.

This is such BS. The first hardcore video she did is available for download in the Video Blogs section of her website (Chat Highlights (2008_11_22)), as are all of her XXX vids.