• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rate These Tits: Carmen Electra Edition

What do you rate them?

• Total voters
Another girl! and another pair of tits to go with her. Todays girl is Carmen Electra. Rate her tits using the scale below.

Scale:

*= Awful, Bad, Poorly Done (if they are fake), or just flat out disgusting.
**= Decent, and not the best tits you have seen.
*** = OK or alright.
**** = Nice and look great
******= Best you have ever seen and if you had any dream girl you would want these on her.

PICS:
http://www.freeones.com/html/c_links/Carmen_Electra/

Hmm... Carmen Electra. I used to have a thing for her and she was hot back then. Now she looks alright, id give her tits a 3. They use to be a 4 but now they are a 3.

I'll give em 5, not because they're the best I've ever seen, but because I can't see any reason to deduct points from them.

**** and 1 dick straight up i love carmen always did always will

How about something different with these themes. Post your own tits and rate them.........Rate These Tits: Mine edition.....The ladies of the board and OCSM's post tits pics of rare photos. Or if you're a woman start a Rate these abs thread.

They get a ***** star rating from me.

You don't get much better than these puppies.

Hmm... Carmen Electra. I used to have a thing for her and she was hot back then. Now she looks alright, id give her tits a 3. They use to be a 4 but now they are a 3.

Totally agree. That is why she is also getting a 3 from me. Though if they were offered to me I wouldn't say no.