• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rape me

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I find assari's assessments to be wise and even prophetic at times. People must find trouble becoming upset with him because his name almost sounds like he's apologizing in an Europe-istanian accent. His intention is never to be crass, abrasive, or inappropriate. I dare to say he is not familiar with the Bill Cosby as we so unfortunately are. Baywatch has been and is still #1 in Finland.

IMG_0265.JPG

"YES! Thank you to Parliament for signing bill approving one
more season of this Baywatch television program! HOORAY!!!"

He had a sucessful show but he wasn't very sexy or seductive.

Since when does that matter if you have money and are famous? And don't forget he was one of the top comedians out way before he had his TV show.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
I still think he should visit Lapland disguised as a reindeer.

Since when does that matter if you have money and are famous? And don't forget he was one of the top comedians out way before he had his TV show.
I should be used to it but no, I'm still amazed everytime I see such a display of hatred and despise for women on this board...

What in the serious fuck are you talking about? What about my post portrays any sort of hatred? If you honestly believe that women don't care about looks when they want to fuck someone rich and famous, then you really need to take your head out of your own ass and pay attention.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
While I don't plan on closely following this story (or any other celebrity related story, for that matter), I do find it a bit curious that women are now falling out of the woodwork with stories to tell (or sell). A guy at work said over lunch that he was waiting for Dumb Donald and Bucky to schedule appearances on the Today Show to tell their stories of abuse and molestation. He did a mean Dumb Donald and damn near caused me to suck coffee right up my nose.

And not to defend Cosby (since it's not like I personally know the guy), but for the people wondering why there is beginning to be a backlash or a hesitancy in believing some of these stories, it's probably because many of us grew up with Fat Albert or The Cosby Show, and we associate the innocence and non-vulgar humor from those shows, or his comedy routines, with the man himself. Doesn't mean that he's innocent, just that we may not want to believe it at first glance. If it was Justine Beeeber or Roseanne Barr-Ass or some other piece of crap who thrives on filth or being famous for being famous, many of us probably would just nod and not bat an eye. But Cos? So of course many/most don't want to believe that America's Dad would do these things. He pretty much took over where Ozzie Nelson left off and there's been no one since. So yeah, it's particularly disturbing when it's someone like that. Still could be true. But I for one hope that it's not. We'll see though...

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Not all the famous men have groupies. I don't think Bill Cosby had many. He had a sucessful show but he wasn't very sexy or seductive.

I dunno'. Once old Bill gives 'em ye olde fish-eye "come hither" routine and do his uhm, .. "seductive dancing".

He'll be in like Flynt.