• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Range Rover Runs Over Bikers in NYC

Has anybody seen this? Bikers terrorize a man and his family. The video picks up when the Range Rover runs over a biker and ends when they are about to beat the man up. Oh yeah, this is from the helmet cam from one of the bikers. A lot of "bikers" are saying the RR provoked, but I say If the suv did something to provoke this don't you think the person who posted the video with the helmet cam would clearly want to portray that to everyone? The biker that was run over is in bad shape, but thats what you get when you try to brakecheck a SUV. I don't condone anyone being run over, but hey, when you're threaten my family, VAROOOOOM!

oh yeah, any bikers feel there needs to be justice, here ya go:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Justice-For-Jay-Meezee/411664345601619

Thats what you get when going all mob on a RR.

idiots.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Looks like the Range Rover was trying to merge and the bikers weren't watching and trying to aggressively pass.

The bikers are also guilty of property damage.

390-bikers-0930.jpg

lien-1.jpg

lien-1.jpg

Alexian Lien who was pulled from his Range Rover and beaten by angry motorcyclists before police arrived.

SUV driver is lucky to be alive... :2 cents:

suvbikers-insert-2.jpg

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Play with a bull and sometimes you get the horns.

Look at the damage on that beautiful Range Rover. Preposterous. I can't believe he smashed that window. I can't bear to imagine the dents on its body from running over those bikers.

Mayhem

Banned
This would be one of those times when Sampon would lament the fact that the RR guy was apparently not packing a gun.

This would be one of those times when I would agree with him implicitly.

This would be one of those times when Sampon would lament the fact that the RR guy was apparently not packing a gun.

This would be one of those times when I would agree with him implicitly.

Of course then you could very well end up with the bikers packing guns too and shooting up the rover with the guy's wife and kid in it...

First the driver collied with the motorcycle, he drove away and then motorcyclist beat him.

Both parties behaved like kids.

georges

Staff member
All I know is that if the range rover driver did that to a 1% outlaw crew of motorcyclists, he would end severely injured or dead. And anyway a SUV driving in such tiny and busy streets should be forbidden.

It'd be interesting to see what the board members here would do if they were in the same situation if such behaviour on the driver's part was 'childish'.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
All I know is that if the range rover driver did that to a 1% outlaw crew of motorcyclists, he would end severely injured or dead. And anyway a SUV driving in such tiny and busy streets should be forbidden.

The NYPD reportedly got over 200 complaints about these circus clowns on their crotch rockets terrorizing the NYC streets that day. The goof who we saw stopping short, right in front of the SUV's fender, was charged with reckless endangerment, criminal mischief and menacing. The one who is now paralyzed has hired "famed" ambulance chaser, Gloria Allred, to extort some money for him. I hope that he doesn't get a dime and he remembers how stupid he was every time he looks down at his non-working legs. The guy in the SUV was just out with his wife and kid, trying to have a nice day and not bothering a soul - until these thugs began harassing him. He had every right to be on that street. And if a fire truck, Hummer or a stretch limo will fit on a New York City street, there's no reason why something the size of a Range Rover shouldn't be there.

And yeah, I'm sure the big, bad, brave Hells Angels or Pagans would have killed him once he stopped. And they would have likely gang raped his wife and murdered his baby - or sold it on the black market down in Mexico. If there was much left of the wife, or once she healed up, I'm sure they'd have sold her to some forced prostitution ring too. That's what that drug-dealing trash does.

Yeah, this is probably one where I'd have been on the same page as Simple Sammy too. I know that with the wife and kid in the car it would be bad, but this incident screams for Stand Your Ground. At the very least, he should have locked that baby in four-wheel low and seen just how many of these dirt bags he could crush by going from forward to reverse... rinse & repeat. How fast will a crotch rocket go? I don't know. Let's find out. :playfire:

georges

Staff member
The NYPD reportedly got over 200 complaints about these circus clowns on their crotch rockets terrorizing the NYC streets that day. The goof who we saw stopping short, right in front of the SUV's fender, was charged with reckless endangerment, criminal mischief and menacing. The one who is now paralyzed has hired "famed" ambulance chaser, Gloria Allred, to extort some money for him. I hope that he doesn't get a dime and he remembers how stupid he was every time he looks down at his non-working legs. The guy in the SUV was just out with his wife and kid, trying to have a nice day and not bothering a soul - until these thugs began harassing him. He had every right to be on that street. And if a fire truck, Hummer or a stretch limo will fit on a New York City street, there's no reason why something the size of a Range Rover shouldn't be there.

And yeah, I'm sure the big, bad, brave Hells Angels or Pagans would have killed him once he stopped. And they would have likely gang raped his wife and murdered his baby - or sold it on the black market down in Mexico. If there was much left of the wife, or once she healed up, I'm sure they'd have sold her to some forced prostitution ring too. That's what that drug-dealing trash does.

Yeah, this is probably one where I'd have been on the same page as Simple Sammy too. I know that with the wife and kid in the car it would be bad, but this incident screams for Stand Your Ground. At the very least, he should have locked that baby in four-wheel low and seen just how many of these dirt bags he could crush by going from forward to reverse... rinse & repeat. How fast will a crotch rocket go? I don't know. Let's find out. :playfire:

You are correct but look at who are riding these bikes, those are probably gang members who were probably either armed with knives or brace knuckles. So I think you may be correct about stand your ground law wound be the solution but knowing the democrat mayor of new york which is bloomberg, I hardly think that stand your ground law would be permitted. Perhaps under giualianni it would have been another thing. The thing is that those thugs are the scum that are plaguing new york since the decades and they mostly live in the shittiest suburbs of NY. You want to get rid of thugs, there is one way possible, use militias and authorize them to kill these thugs. If the stand your ground law was authorized, he would have a mossberg 590 mariner loaded with big game slugs as well as para ord or a desert eagle as a side arm. If I was a New Yorker, I would drive a good old 70's land yacht because SUVs are not what I like, I would have a mossberg 930 jerry miculek 12 gauge 10 shot auto lader loaded with wild board slugs on my passenger seat and wouldn't have hesitated to pull the trigger if I faced the same situation. You are also correct about the 1% ters, it is not a matter of courage nor braveness, with them it is a matter of extreme vengeance. As far as I know and unless I am mistaken I never heard about the same type of accident that happened with them but they have committed so much other gruesome crimes, that they can't be forgiven.

It's a pity more weren't run over, to suffer the plight of the paraplegic. Looking at images of him on various news sites, the bloke was clearly of a criminal inclination.