• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Radical feminists fight radical sexualists at Harvard

http://newsmachete.com/?news=1648

Leftist women at Harvard are upset by a new rule that would punish students who belong to organizations that have only men or only women in them. We used to call them things like "fraternities" and "sororities" but now Harvard thinks they are a bad thing.

Three days after Harvard University announced steps to combat gender discrimination in student social organizations, female students took to Harvard Yard to voice their discontent with the new policy.

“What do we want?” dozens of protesters chanted. “Safe spaces! When do we want them? Now!”

Harvard women don't feel safe around men. I wonder how they like the "transgendered" ones in their locker rooms and bathrooms.

Starting in fall 2017, the university said, new undergraduates who join “unrecognized single-gender organizations” will not be allowed to hold leadership positions in officially recognized student organizations or on athletic teams. In addition, any student who is a member of an unrecognized social organization will be ineligible to receive recommendations from the dean of Harvard College for Rhodes scholarships and other prestigious academic opportunities.

“The most important message that we do want to share is the value that we put on women’s spaces,” Rebecca Ramos, a member of Harvard’s class of 2017 from Seattle, told The Washington Post in a telephone interview. “We’re looking to improve the environment on campus for women, and we feel it’s important that we have space for women on campus.”

I love how this lefty managed to put the word "women" three times in two sentences. She can hardly start or end a sentence without it.

“My first semester at Harvard, I lost my voice and sense of self at such a competitive school,” Whitney Anderson, a member of Harvard’s class of 2016..."

All because she's a sensitive girl *sigh*

"Joining a women’s organization helped me find my place at Harvard. I finally had a home at school. My women’s organization has been more than a social organization. It has been a mental health respite"

I always suspected that feminists were nuts.

Changes to Harvard’s policies on single-sex organizations have been discussed for months. But some said women who belong to all-female organizations only recently were invited to participate in a discussion that seemed to focus on all-male final clubs

I'm sure it was just fine with them when they thought it was only going to apply to men's clubs.

The feminist left vs. the all-genders-are-the-same left. Alien vs. predator. How can we not enjoy their angst and hope their conflict proves entertaining with a resolution as quick as the civil war in Syria?

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
http://newsmachete.com/?news=1648

I'm sure it was just fine with them when they thought it was only going to apply to men's clubs.

The feminist left vs. the all-genders-are-the-same left. Alien vs. predator. How can we not enjoy their angst and hope their conflict proves entertaining with a resolution as quick as the civil war in Syria?

It's sad to think that the leaders of tomorrow are graduating from these advanced nursery schools, such as Harvard and UC Berkley. Seriously, how in the world will these whiny, little candy asses EVER compete in a competitive political or economic environment? Answer: they can't. So their solution will be (and is now) to use the power of government to impose more rules which limit the freedoms and rights of those who happen to hurt their widdle feelings. As the character from Ferris Bueller said: I weep for the future.

I just wanna feel safe in my safe space. I have a right not to be O-ffended.

shutterstock-baby-with-graduation-cap.jpg

Radical feminists are fucking babies and all their whining and complaining would be funny if it weren't for the fact that companies cave in to their stupid fucking demands. The only thing people can do is spread the word as to how absurd these people are. These tumblr crybabies love to get on the internet and piss their pants about how men spread their legs too wide on public transportation, act like the physical act of clapping can cause anxiety or make YT videos with shoddy "research" at best about how video games promote objectification of women, but you'll notice how not one of these assholes will make any effort to fight the oppression of women where it really occurs, where women are still unable to go to school past a 5th grade level or are unable to get driver's licenses because it's illegal. Nah that's ok, they prefer to stay in their fucking safe spaces and drink from their Male Tears mugs. Fuck all of them.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
I was reading another story about this foolishness at Harvard the other day. At the end of the story, in the reader comments section, someone mentioned how annoying feminists and their demands for "safe spaces" (and other make believe Social Justice Warrior grand standing) are. He referred to their new organization as N.A.W.W.W.W. : the National Association for Whiny Wealthy White Women.

I'd say that's pretty accurate. A bunch of sandal wearing trust fund babies, who've never had a REAL problem in their entire, worthless lives, and are attending an elite, limousine liberal playground on the money that daddy made in his hedge fund.

I was reading another story about this foolishness at Harvard the other day. At the end of the story, in the reader comments section, someone mentioned how annoying feminists and their demands for "safe spaces" (and other make believe Social Justice Warrior grand standing) are. He referred to their new organization as N.A.W.W.W.W. : the National Association for Whiny Wealthy White Women.

I'd say that's pretty accurate. A bunch of sandal wearing trust fund babies, who've never had a REAL problem in their entire, worthless lives, and are attending an elite, limousine liberal playground on the money that daddy made in his hedge fund.

Drop a hundred of them in the woods with the clothes on their backs and see how quickly their priorities change.
Reality is a cold hard bitch.