• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Rachel Aziani or Kelly Madison

Who is your favourite all natural amazing milf?

• Kelly Madison

Votes: 86 43.9%
  • Rachel Aziani

Votes: 98 50.0%
  • Other

Votes: 12 6.1%

• Total voters
I can't really make a decision. Aziani for looks, Madison for her sex...

I've been a fan of Aziani for a loooong time, however if she acted like Madison she would be UNSTOPPABLE!

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
[from before...]

Mind you. Both are sweet ladies. :iloveyou: and they are very good friends with each other. In fact, Kelly has said that Rachel was her inspiration for starting kellymadison.com.

Rachel always finds time to write. Kelly not so much... :(

A true story... I once wished Kelly a "Merry Christmas" ... I got back an email response in August of the next year. Yes, eight months later. Opening a "Merry Christmas" email in the middle of August. Yes that was a trip. :)

See I told you Kelly was a wild and crazy lady. Hehe. So very funny ;) :)

Both are very sweet, smart, beautiful and gorgeous on the inside and out ... :lovecoupl ... and they are always so nice to me.

[from before...]

Mind you. Both are sweet ladies. :iloveyou: and they are very good friends with each other. In fact, Kelly has said that Rachel was her inspiration for starting kellymadison.com.

Rachel always finds time to write. Kelly not so much... :(

A true story... I once wished Kelly a "Merry Christmas" ... I got back an email response in August of the next year. Yes, eight months later. Opening a "Merry Christmas" email in the middle of August. Yes that was a trip. :)

See I told you Kelly was a wild and crazy lady. Hehe. So very funny ;) :)

Both are very sweet, smart, beautiful and gorgeous on the inside and out ... :lovecoupl ... and they are always so nice to me.

That would have een weird. Though she is a very popular star man, probaly gets heaps of fan mail. I know it was late, but at least she made the effort to get in contact.

Would love to see these two do a scene together. Would be absolutely epic soo good. Both amazing women.

Damn, how to pick the lesser of two evils? I don't like Kelly. I swear she's in a gallery with every girl I look at, and I find her ugly. No offense but I don't wanna see her.

I don't like Rachel, because the Aziani company airbrushes the hell out of every single gallery it's ever done. Seriously, what is the point of that, it ruins the pics. Basically, her company is shit.

but obviously looks wise Rachel wins quite easily

I actually ended upi joining Rachel Aziani's site. I had ummed and ahhed about it for a while and finally caved. Been really enjoying it. Such an amazing looking women. Loving it.