• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
He overdosed on face palming. Someone laced it with some really bad, heavy duty smiley. Killed him five minutes later. System shocked.

That's all he ever did these days. Shooting up face palms while watching Jersey Shore. Poor junky.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
He overdosed on face palming. Someone laced it with some really bad, heavy duty smiley. Killed him five minutes later. System shocked.

That's all he ever did these days. Shooting up face palms while watching Jersey Shore. Poor junky.

This.

He won't. See a doctor immediately!

Even if the life lost was completely insignificant and worthless as it is in this case. What is said upon the eve of their death is a gesture of good faith. Looking for meaning behind such an empty gesture during an occasion such as this is petty of you, Greg and I wish you wouldn't have had me explain my intentions in front of our guests. I could have explained this in private if you had only asked.

That is all.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
wl3nrr.gif

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?
R.I.P. Alex. I will miss you. In your absence I will substitute BSScott to make fun of and call arrogant and ignorant about my country, but in truth the gap you leave in my heart cannot be filled by BSScott. Whereever you go, know that my thoughts are with you and... *sniffs* that... *breaks into tears* I LOVE YOU! :crying: :iloveyou: :crying:

Scarface7

Banned
^ Some assholes using a deadman username.
Thats seriously fucked up, yo.

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick
jersey_shore_21.gif