• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Quicktime

nastyfalcon

Fuck'en Bitches and Leav'en Stitches
I am looking for any links to videos or videosites that use quicktime.

Hardcore, softcore, anything but gay (homosexual) vids are good. Lesbians are quite accceptable :D

Please help :helpme: :wave:

I'm guessing that you're a mac user. A good all around player is MPlayer for OS X. It plays all popular types of media out there. And it looks alot better than Windoze Media Player. Quicktime formated movies look great in my opinion. With no support for avi files it's a great resort.

nastyfalcon

Fuck'en Bitches and Leav'en Stitches
Well, unfortunatly I don't have DSL or brodband so downloading even short movies taks for ever. I tried using realplayer and it sucked ass, I have an earlier virson of media player but most of the time I wait for ever to get halfway through the download and then I either get a message saying that it can't compleat the download, or I loose my connection. So far I hhave had the best luck with Quicktime. Thanks anyway. ;)

quicktime files are usually larger then mpegs and avi's???

Nastyfalcon is right - In the rare event that you come across QuickTime streaming, you'll see just how much better it is than Windows Media Player or Real Player.

I'm a Mac user, and I have all three players on my computer. QuickTime wins, hands down.

Good video players for the mac other than Quictime.MPlayer, VideoLan Client, Cellulo. Macs Rule. I want a G5!!!!

georges

Staff member
i couldn't agree more with tachi quicktime is really better than windows media player better quality of image, sound and many other things; i have installed it on my pc (a nec pentium 4 with 2.4 ghz with windows 98 second edition in all honesty i am not fan of windows xp and 2000) and it works very well.

Aye, it's hard not to like QuickTime! Any other Mac people out there? If so, how're you finding OSX? I'm still running OS9.1 on mine... I'm too afraid to upgrade, although the other computer in my house is running OSX. It's just such a change... Even the fact that you can no longer collapse the windows - that really bugs me.

Attachments

• my-very-first-time-allora-ashlyn-08.jpg
    my-very-first-time-allora-ashlyn-08.jpg
    236.5 KB · Views: 93
Hi Tachi,
I just upgraded to OS X and so far have been happy with it.
There are somethings to get use too...
*downloading files I can no longer rename them prior to the download.. at least when using Safari.. I have not used Internet Explorer yet since the upgrade
*I miss collapsing the windows, and I hate the dock and the fact that you can not use the apple menu anymore like I use too.
*cool thing is setting up mulitiple accounts so I can log in and when anyone else logs in they do not have access to my book marks etc etc
*MPEG's play the best now on here, and Quick Time Player handles them fine. If it will not play AVI's, you can find an AVI to MPEG converter at download DOT com
*Install 10 right over 9.1 -so all your old programs will open in Classic mode - will run 9 inside of 10
BACKUP ALL YOUR FILES PIOR TO DOING ANY INSTALL
-good luck
albert

Hi there Albert,

Thanks for your response. I still haven't upgraded... but I guess it's only a matter of time before I am forced to (MSN Messenger is sending me upgrade notifications... they no longer support OS9, even though they STILL make the flippin' thing for Windows 95!! That's Microsoft for ya). I've heard a few people suggest that I install OS9.2 before I install OS10... But yours is fine without doing that? I was thinking about wiping the hard drive and installing from scratch (making back-ups of everything else before hand).

Anyway, in the mean time I shall stick with what I've got. Why Apple decided to make OSX so different is beyond me. All in good time :)