• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Quick Linking Question

Being new to using the boards here I've been using the standard [ url = Option ] value [ /url ] BB code to post links to Freeones babe link pages but I'd like to know how to link in the way that many others do here.

I've looked everywhere for a how to; the BB code list, FAQ, this section but no luck. I'm guessing it's right infront of me but I'm just not seeing it? I dunno, any help would be appreciated though.

To illustrate:
howto.jpg

Just write the names of girls without tags.

I'm more interested in why I haven't seen your post when I identified Belinha :dunno:

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
^^ like he said.

Just realize that if you post a name of a girl with a single name like Deauxma, or a name that has multiple girls under different professions like Sandy Summers, it won't auto link.

Also, if you don't want a name to link, use the icon that looks like a orange box with a red stripe through it at the very right end of the format icons (next to the quote button).

I think that's probably because, every time I've posted a link in that way, the post went pending a mods approval. I posted before but didn't get approval until after, yadda yadda.

Thanks for clearing that up, much appreciated. :)