• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Questions about "Mexican Drip?"

Anyways I have been for the past 2 weeks been eating alot and alot of mexican food (salads tacos cheese u name it) and after I pinch a loaf my ass seems to drip a bit until I go again. Anyways my friend said this wasn't because of the mexican food but because I didn't get enough fiber? I mean I love mexican food but if I keep getting this "swamp ass" i won't get any play if you know what I mean

Any suggestions?

really? u came here to ask about this? really?

I'm sorry, but arent you the same guy who wanted a girl to eat his shit???? Sorry was into Scat?? If your dripping, brother that will never happen!!

Change your diet!! eat more fiber, fruits and veggies!!!

OR... You can ask usmc071984 for some fruit from an MRE, those damn things will cork your ass for 3 months!!!

Sig___Stampede2873_by_diesal2873.jpg

Perhaps you need to take a couple of days break here and there between sticking large objects up there? Your sphincter needs some time to return to it's normal size and shape so that it can seal properly.

lol. god i love you guys. every single one of you. but not you baconsalt25. definately not you........... :/

I usually hate speaking on other’s behalf, but this time I think I’m justified……………………please stop including us here at freeones in your shit fetish

This might help..
1231104767.jpg

What a corker !

Baill Inneraora
Re: Questions about "Mexican Drip?"
I usually hate speaking on other’s behalf, but this time I think I’m justified……………………please stop including us here at freeones in your shit fetish
Today 11:45 AM

thank you. it needed to be said.

I admit that I was totally wrong. I take back everything I said in the other thread...

Try eating bananas. It supposed to ease the runny shits, after that, we need to find a remedy for you to stop posting about all things fecal. The irony is, I'm afraid with all of the responses you have been getting about your insightful posts, I'm pretty sure you really don't give a shit [pun intended], now do you. . . :dunno:

:thefinger