• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Question for the married men with children

My wife is pregnant and due with our baby girl on october 4th....
Will her vagina go back to its normal size after childbirth??? Did your wives go back to normal?

Is sex with your wives still good after having kids?

I'm thinking of asking my wife to tell her doctor she'd like an elective C-section. Should I, or would this be inappropriate?

I just don't want our sex life to change! I want to stay faithful to her but I'm afraid sex won't be pleasurable anymore after the baby is born.

Help?

First of all, you're a selfish asshole. You're clearly only thinking of yourself wich makes you unfit to be a husband and father.

Seconly, It's been proven that women who have had a C-Section of any kind don't have the same motherly bond with their child for the first weeks compared to women who gave birth the normal way.

Ask yourself what's more important, your own selfish needs or your wifes bond with her newlyborn child?

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...

jasonk282

Banned
My wife is pregnant and due with our baby girl on october 4th....
Will her vagina go back to its normal size after childbirth??? Did your wives go back to normal?

NOPE, you push a watermellon out of a lemon and see what happens.

Is sex with your wives still good after having kids?
Yes, you just have to be gentlier the first couple of times because you can tear the stiches and she will more than likley still be sore.

I'm thinking of asking my wife to tell her doctor she'd like an elective C-section. Should I, or would this be inappropriate?

WOW:eek: yes it is. Seeing your child being brough into this world is the most beautiful thing someone can see. I wantched my son being born this Feb and it was amazing. They really only do C-sections if there is a problem or it is HER wish.

I just don't want our sex life to change! I want to stay faithful to her but I'm afraid sex won't be pleasurable anymore after the baby is born.
This is my most ingornat thing I have heard in a while. I got news for you it's GOING TO CHANGE get used to it. You want to go out an cheat on your wife that's your business, it will still be pleasureable it just takes time for her to come around hell I waited 6 months till she wanted to have sex again.

Being a dad is great it's not about you and her anymore. It's all about your baby.
be a real man and deal with it

Don't be an idiot! Your wife will be fine, it's you child that will change your life, including your sex life. You will no longer be number one, you will be last on the priortiy list. Take good care of your wife and child, it will be worth it.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
The pussy is basically ruined after childbirth.

Most married couples only have anal sex after they've had kids.

:cool:

Okay, that is wrong. :rolleyes:

Most of you need to bite your tongue or at least cross your fingers and not comment.

If you don't have anything nice to say.....

Go read the poems, " If " by Rudyard Kipling.

If you're so worried about your sex life changing after the kid, why didn't you take measures to prevent her from becoming pregnant? Things always change after an event like that.

biomech

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
It will be fine, after my daughter was born it took a while before my girlfriend really wanted to have sex.
But I waited, and everything worked out; although as someone else said, you drop on the priority list.
It is worth it.

jasonk282

Banned
On the plus side ih she is going to be nursing, then you wont have to feed the baby that much at first. Also depending on the size on her tits, they are going to get BIGGER

Jagger69

Three lullabies in an ancient tongue
Don't worry about it. She'll be fine. Just hope that your child is healthy and that Mom makes it through OK.

After our twins were born she was not interested in sex for a good two months she did kegels during that time though and its not exactly like it used to be(do you really expect it to be after a kid comes out) but the sex is still great. In mu opinion thought its really up to her on how she wants to give birth to the child regardless on how the nether bits will be afterwords for the man