• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Qatar the fattest nation

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Qatar named as the fattest nation on earth where HALF of all adults are obese 17 per cent of the population suffering from diabetes

Qatar, the richest nation on earth, is also the fattest with half of all adults obese and 17 per cent of the population suffering from diabetes.

By comparison America, which is often assumed to be the fattest, looks positively slim with a third of adults obese and eight per cent diabetic.

Out of a population of 1.7million, just 250,000 are native Qataris, who, in the space of just two generations have switched from a tribal existence to living in air conditioned villas being waited on by armies of servants.

Qataris are developing diabetes a decade younger than average, which, in turn, is pushing up rates of illnesses like hypertension, partial paralysis, heart disease, and blindness.

Article

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
A very small country, america has way more obese people. It is hilarious though that they are all fat off of american fast food..

That's okay you can ignore the facts. :tongue: The rankings do not take into account medical conditions and so on.

The emir of Qatar. Link

If we're looking strictly at numbers, I'm willing to bet that India has more fat people than the US. Probably twice as many, but since they have over a billion people over there that number hardly even registers percentage-wise.

If we're looking strictly at numbers, I'm willing to bet that India has more fat people than the US. Probably twice as many, but since they have over a billion people over there that number hardly even registers percentage-wise.

You are right 58,546,900 are obese there. I wonder if they are eating Kfc too. :1orglaugh

I remember a story about the Qatar football team. I used to play a game on the Megadrive (16bit days of gaming) it was called Fifa International Soccer. It was the first Fifa game released. It has Germany that was the best team in the game. Then the EA Allstars team which was basically every good player from all the teams in the one team. And finally the shittest team in the entire game Qatar themselves.

Anyway one time I played my cousin at a game full on rules and timeframe, everything. The game lasted like 1 hour and 40 minutes or something like that. It went into penalty shootouts at the end. Right down to the wire it was. He was using EA Allstars (kind of cheating there) and I used Qatar. I had my work cut out for me so I did. I got beaten 3-2 at the end. My cousin said he thrashed me that day. Thrashing would be 3-1 or 3-0 not 3-2. And since I used the shittest team Qatar and he used the allstar fantasy team I would say I was the best player of the two since I was severely outclassed by the other team. I put up the fight of the decade by making the match go on for over 90 minutes and into sudden death styled shootout at the end.

Anyway enough ranting I'll let you all get back to the topic at hand. I just thought I'd point out a thing that happened in the past through seeing the name Qatar in the title of the thread and my own experiance when I used the Qatar team in that game.