• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

QAnon and Congress

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
I was thinking Tea Party + Conspiracy Theorists.

They believe that pretty much anyone who opposes trump are all satan worshipping pedophiles and trump is waging a 1 (or maybe half?) man war against them, so they have to support him.

I didn't even make any of that up.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Trump stands between us and the Antichrist. Never underestimate Human Stupidity and their willingness to kill for it.

I hope that is you quoting their QuackAnon insanity, and not you actually believing it. 🤔
qanon.jpg

Last edited:
I think it's pretty telling of people how quickly people grasp onto whatever Q posits, yet dismisses contradictory information. It's bias-reaffirmation and not bias-challenging.

I don't what I project to have people come up to me and ask me if I know about QAnon, and then conspiratorially whisper "X is going to happen on [this date]." Okay.... And then that doesn't happen. Yet, they'll believe the next dropped "truth."

Q really is worse than Nostradamus.

xfire

I think it's pretty telling of people how quickly people grasp onto whatever Q posits, yet dismisses contradictory information. It's bias-reaffirmation and not bias-challenging.

I don't what I project to have people come up to me and ask me if I know about QAnon, and then conspiratorially whisper "X is going to happen on [this date]." Okay.... And then that doesn't happen. Yet, they'll believe the next dropped "truth."

Q really is worse than Nostradamus.

Problem is, QuackAnon is just another rebranding of the republican party, they do it from time to time, the last big rebrand was, "Tea Party".

gmase

Problem is, QuackAnon is just another rebranding of the republican party, they do it from time to time, the last big rebrand was, "Tea Party".
And each time they lose the sane crowd.

xfire

TrumpTards do not truly understand the level of insanity in this QAnon dumbfuckery.

"The QAnon conspiracy theory originated on 4chan in October of 2017, though it has its origin in Pizzagate."

For people that are well versed in politics and internet culture, that is all the information needed to understand that QAnon is being done, "for the lulz".

These idiots that don't understand 4chan might want to visit 4chan and spend a few days on the various boards getting to know the company with which they keep.

There has been at least one person sent to prison and many others arrested and jailed because of their belief in the debunked Pizzagate Conspiracy Theory.

Information is readily available online that explains what Pizzagate is, and that it's not true.

It's easy for me to dismiss QAnon and other bunk-ass conspiracy theories, because 1.) I am educated, and 2.) I've been Inter-netting on a level beyond Social Media for over twenty years.

I understand that not everyone has the same background and experience that I do, and I know how easy it is to fall for confirmation biases and buy into silly-ass conspiracy theories.

But if you are putting your trust in the far right propaganda media and uncredentialed YouTube videos, you might want to consider the possibility that instead of being the big skeptic that's exposing, "fake news" that you think you are, that it is actually you that is the consumer of and victim of deliberate misinformation and manipulation.

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

Every Nation Needs a God-Emperor!
xfire, in all honesty education has not much to do with it at all. What we used to call common sense is all that is needed. That and a willingness to look around and observe. If you observe, read about, or talk to someone about something and it seems wrong or impossible it most likely is. At least have the willingness to look further and get more ideas or information. I used to use a personal observation to describe this. For example if Joe Blow says I am an asshole, that is his opinion, if everyone says I am an asshole, maybe I am and should look into it. Observe, observe,observe, think, think, think. That is what is so much less in the world today. I blame schools and especially parents for refusing to force children to think and analyze and teach them how. Social Media just gives the sheep a goat to rally around.

gmase

I blame schools and especially parents for refusing to force children to think and analyze and teach them how. Social Media just gives the sheep a goat to rally around.
You nailed it right here. (y)(y)

Thanks, bubb, maybe I'm being unfair to the Trump supporters.
No, you're not. This article is interesting (I am not familiar with the source, but - famous last words - it seems reasonable):

General election data from the American National Election Study — the longest running election survey in the country — backs this up. Nearly 63% of Trump general election voters made above $50,000. What about education? It’s true that whites without college degrees overwhelmingly voted Republican. Were they struggling? No, on the contrary nearly 60% of these voters were in the top half of the national income distribution. 20% had household incomes over $100,000. In fact, Hillary Clinton roundly defeated Trump among Americans making less than $50,000 a year. The most economically vulnerable voters voted for the Democratic candidate, 53%–41%.​
In this data, a clearer picture of the average Trump voter beings to emerge. They are financially comfortable. They do not have a college degree. And, most importantly, they are white. Race, followed by level of education, are the single biggest predictors of whether someone voted for Donald Trump in 2016. Level of income and class status are not.​

Last edited:

xfire

You nailed it right here. (y)(y)

No, you're not. This article is interesting (I am not familiar with the source, but - famous last words - it seems reasonable):

General election data from the American National Election Study — the longest running election survey in the country — backs this up. Nearly 63% of Trump general election voters made above $50,000. What about education? It’s true that whites without college degrees overwhelmingly voted Republican. Were they struggling? No, on the contrary nearly 60% of these voters were in the top half of the national income distribution. 20% had household incomes over $100,000. In fact, Hillary Clinton roundly defeated Trump among Americans making less than $50,000 a year. The most economically vulnerable voters voted for the Democratic candidate, 53%–41%.​
In this data, a clearer picture of the average Trump voter beings to emerge. They are financially comfortable. They do not have a college degree. And, most importantly, they are white. Race, followed by level of education, are the single biggest predictors of whether someone voted for Donald Trump in 2016. Level of income and class status are not.​

Damn, actually I am dead-ass on. I haven't seen that article before, but it does confirm everything I've suspected and said about them.