• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Purrfect Productions videos

Greetings. I need a little help. I wanted to get some videos from Purrfect Productions, concretely the ones with Alexus Winston, but I'd like to know if they're worth the money they cost. Because they're very expensive and they're just home videos, so if they're not harder than the other ones she's made, then I prefer to watch again some of her Penthouse videos or even the crappy Survivors Exposed.

I've seen some of the videos of Stacy Moran and Lorissa Mccomas from this same company, which are very hard compared to what they usually do. There are vaginal and anal finger penetrations, cumshots, dildos, ... And although there are descriptions on the purrfect site they are not very accurate. For instance, in one of the videos, Alexus supposedly licks another girl's pussy, but I've read that her tongue doesn't really touch the other girl. So if anybody has seen any of her videos and could review them, I'll appreciate it.

High Low!--How did you get to the Purfect Productions site?
I am after Stacy Moran vids- can you tell me what you know? You could answer here or pm me with details! This is maybe the break I need!
Thanks

Their site is www.sexsymboldynasty.com or www.moniquegabrielle.com, but it seems to be almost dead now, it hasn't been updated for almost one year and there are some broken links.

There are also some short clips from the movies Potpourri and Racy Stacy available on some p2p networks. I've attached a screenshot of Stacy taking a load on her chest. According to what the purrfect site says, in another video, the cameraman cums on her ass, but I haven't seen it. The cameraman also cums on all Alexus' videos, but ¿where does he cum?.

Attachments

• stacy.jpg
    stacy.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 4,086
High Low-I have been following this lady for awhile!
I tried for two weeks to get the overnet to work for me there is stuff there but I can not seem to get it?
If you can be of any help it would be nice-Thanks for the pix!
FYI-She used to be part of Sugar 'n Spice- A stripper duo! Much better that Blondage -EXcept they did not do it on stage.
Blondage does in special shows! Stacy has been in three "Honeymoon Hotel" type movies-Those great boobs only!
She also used to date an Olympic wannabe decathlete. Her real first name is Sabrina-aka-Stacy Moran and her partner was
Ashley Phillips-first name Kendra! Kendra was actually the agressive partner in their shows. Can you imagine that Show!
Thanks-arnie

Sorry, I've never used overnet, you can try k-lite or winmx, they're both very easy to use and configure.
Then, if you like the short clips, you can consider purchasing the full videos. As I said in the first post, the prices are too high and some descriptions seem to be inaccurate, so I want to read a review first.

I agree- the first review i read was about racy stacy and they said as soom as the guy touched her she bolted! but then do your referrals have the same content I will check and let you know! OUT-arnie

Last edited:
My edit did not work-but the prices are way too high- like they are paying full price for somethinG aND THEN DOUBLING THE COST ?WEIRD! JENNA DOESN'T COST THAT MUCH AND YOU KNOW IN ADVANCE WHAT YOUR GETTING! THANKS AGAIN

I don't know what's their criteria for setting the prices, they go from $40 to $100, maybe it depends on the tape length, how hard the content is, ...

If you want to find out more about these videos you can read an article at: http://www.rame.net/library/lists/rameguy/purrfect.htm
Then, if you go to the main page http://wwww.rame.net/ you can use their search engine to find a few reviews of some of the videos Stacy did.

There are also a couple of yahoo groups which you may find useful:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/StacyMoran
Here you can download a couple of short clips from Potpourri.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stacymoranclub
They've got some screenshots from The Doll 2.

But I can't find anything about Alexus' videos! :(

k-lite and winmix OK but .com or what
Thanks personally and professionally?
I have done all the sign up for the yahoo site-weird?