• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

"Pull-out fountain" cumshot (cowgirl above ejaculation)

Although it's rarely done in today's videos, I especially loved what I used to call the "pull-out fountain" cumshot.

It's when a lover is riding her man cowgirl, or better yet, reverse cowgirl, and the guy pulls out (often at the "last second" in older videos).
He then unloads over her ass (cowgirl), pubic hair/clitoris (reverse cowgirl) or possibly just all over her vaginal lips (at least in older videos).

It's obviously not practices much anymore due to the increased semen-vaginal contact and related STD/pregnancy issues.
But I definitely love that action!

Anyone got any vids? How about you Melroy, the oh so resourceful and helpful member?

One of my favorites ...

One of my favorites was in Tera Patrick's Virtual Sex where she is riding reverse cowgirl and just pulls it out just in time for the guy to blast. Don't know if it was real (they changed frames just before), but it was still fucking hot, especially since they showed her whole, perfect body and face in the shot.

Check out Mercedez Virtual Sex dvd.....has a partial creampie while pulling out while she is reverse cowgirl....pretty sweet!!!:D

Mercedez Virtual Sex

Check out Mercedez Virtual Sex dvd.....has a partial creampie while pulling out while she is reverse cowgirl....pretty sweet!!!:D
Oh, I definitely will now! Thanx!

I want to say Paula Price has a similar scene with her husband Eric Price.
She dismounts just in time for a "no hands" stream to fly into the air.
Can't remember the vid now.

chevy66driver

Closed Account
bump! this is hot

Chessie Moore ...

Here's a set of four (4) short clips of one video I used to have on VHS in the past. The DP (or DPP?) turns into the man underneath being unable to control it (even though he wasn't moving, the other guy was) and starts unloading. The cum flies the second he pulls it out in vid #4.

http://bustymilfs.adultbouncerhost.com/mg/chessiemoore/chessie.html