• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Psychotic or Retarded?

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
Both.

P.S Is that Revamp?

Well retarded but he was smart to lie face down in case anything from the train was hanging down and didn't hit him square in the junk...

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Not retarded nor psychotic!! -- Well. He's a very stupid shock jockey. Although, I wish it was a really long freight train. Miles and miles long. One where he'd be struck there for many, many hours. Where his arms or legs would cramp up and cause him to writhe in pain. Where he'd have to stretch out his arms or legs to avoid all that worsening pain. Then he'd either lose his arm or leg as the train would run over it and he'd bleed to death or he'd get electricuted by touching the third rail. I guess they wouldn't be video taping that. It's so sad really.

I kept thinking if there was anything hanging under that training, he was dead. Also if he had a bad sneeze.

Hey, it is only his life, right? What is that compared to a quasi-interesting video to post on the Internet?

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
He was a breach birth baby, that was deprived of oxygen in the womb.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
If people would talk to train conductors, they would hopefully stop this shit.

I have gotten to know some, and they all tell tales about either close misses, where dumbasses pass the tracks, or running over idiots who kill themsleves, and the conductors can't do anything about it, they can breal, but they will be down the tracks having to watch how the person is getting smashed.

There's only one kind of person more dangerous than a psychotic person or a retarded person. And that's a psychotically retarded person. I think he fits the bill rather nicely.

Darwin in action