• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

PSA: Please don't offend anyone by having culturally related Halloween costumes!

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/petra said:
Petra[/URL][/B], post: 6194000, member: 114093"]I'm pretty sure it's offending to impersonate Roald.:2 cents:

That's probably one of those things everybody can agree on. ;)

I am reluctant to say anything about the PTB around here because of the kissing ass factor, but I gotta say the more I read of Petra's posts the more I realize that she may be the perfect woman.

just sayin'

http://us.cnn.com/2011/10/26/living/halloween-ethnic-costumes/index.html?hpt=li_c1

What's next? No zombie brides because it demeans the institution of marriage? Seriously, America is becoming "The land of being affraid to do anything because I might offend someone and have to apologize...again".

The ad campaign from Ohio University show students holding photos of different racial and ethnic stereotypes in costume: an Hispanic guy with a picture of the Mexican donkey costume, an Asian girl with an image of a Geisha, a Muslim student with a photo of a white guy wearing a traditional ghutra and iqal over his head, bombs strapped to his chest.

But the message applies to all races and stereotypes -- and not just during Halloween.

I see what CNN did there. You know, these PC assholes would get FAR more sympathy if they weren't divisive in their message, but clearly they aren't. Screw them.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Target's "Illegal Alien" Costume Causes Outrage

An immigrant rights group has asked Target stores to stop selling an illegal alien costume they describe as "offensive" to immigrants and "ignorant."

The costume, sold on Target's web site, features a mask of an extraterrestrial being, wearing an orange jumpsuit with "illegal Alien" written on it, and a "green card" accessory.

Article

Or don't dress up at all and don't recognize the day in anyway because it is pointless and beyond ridiculous. You can make a fool of yourself and eat just as much candy on November first.

What a bunch of bullshit. I am going to wear what I want and if anyone gets offended, oh well. This shit is being taken to far.

Exactly!! no where in the constitution does it say anything about protecting someone's feelings.. these people need to get over themselves and start respecting these freedoms our soldiers fight and die for!

I say wear what you want, if someone has a problem with it they can go fuck themselves. :goodpost: