• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

PSA: Please don't offend anyone by having culturally related Halloween costumes!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
If it is not who they are... Then that means they're whiny little bitches and should shut up.

Aw, man! Now what am I supposed to do for Hallowe'en? I'd already bought some diapers and a bathrobe because I was gonna be Obama bin Laden... :(

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
What about all those "Naughty" profession's it's demeaning to all the other naughty workers out there.

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
When will they understand? Halloween is the time to be scary.

PC in america is the absolute worst. You cant say certain things because they offend certain groups/races..Now you cant dress in certain ways. I wish people would quit with the PC crap and just have some fun.

http://us.cnn.com/2011/10/26/living/halloween-ethnic-costumes/index.html?hpt=li_c1

What's next? No zombie brides because it demeans the institution of marriage? Seriously, America is becoming "The land of being affraid to do anything because I might offend someone and have to apologize...again".

America is becoming that? I guess the UK has them beat then. What I mean is that the UK has been like that for years now and it's only getting worse if you can believe that. The idiots in the government say they don't want a "divided Britian" but all their actions are leading to that event happening sooner or later. It's idiotic at the best of times with what's the right thing or wrong thing to say or do here. I just do what I do and FUCK the PC brigade. No one will tell me my choices are the right or wrong thing to do or say. It's not their call to make when it comes to me. I am not homophobic or racist or anything like that. But I wont comform to the sheer lunacy of the PC minded crowd. If I did I would be apologizing every five minutes going by todays PC low mentality level.

Last year 2 of my friends dressed up as the opposite race.

The black guy dressed as a white redneck and his friend who is white dressed up like a black thug rapper. You could not help but laugh all night because they pulled it off so well.

In normal life they are regular guys that respect everyone. It was Halloween.

Last year 2 of my friends dressed up as the opposite race.

The black guy dressed as a white redneck and his friend who is white dressed up like a black thug rapper. You could not help but laugh all night because they pulled it off so well.

In normal life they are regular guys that respect everyone. It was Halloween.

I bet that was funny too!

People need to stop being so damn sensitive and have fun, especially on Halloween :clap: