• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Props to Pelosi

It did flourished for a while. Then, once the colaition was in place, it started to loose ground

Ccd8d-yW0AEp645.jpg

LOLLLLLLLLLLL

Never mind.
You're right.
Until THE DONALD laid his mighty hand upon us ISIS was running rampant and black unemployment was a national shame.

Talk about fucking delusional. Holy shit LOL

LOLLLLLLLLLLL

Never mind.
You're right.
Until THE DONALD laid his mighty hand upon us ISIS was running rampant and black unemployment was a national shame.

Talk about fucking delusional. Holy shit LOL
Yep, the days of liberal smoke and mirrors are over. I guess, Apple’s reinvestment and company bonuses are Obama’s doing too.

Dat Black poverty rate tho.

georges

Staff member
I love when conservatives blame the mainstream medias for having a liberal bias but get their news from a website which very name doesn't even hide how much it is biased...
Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye
About hypocrisy, talk about liberals and their beloved medias with their two ways of thinking who have ass kissed and shoewaxed Obama's shoes and Obama's back ups shoes during 8 fucking years. So 8 years of being more than heavily supporting Obama isn't that biased? Not only is Obama and his former staff personel obstructing justice but they are also under very grave accusations. Not very gleaming all this, don't you think?
Back to the old pelosi who has been given a lesson by a mother who has her son killed because of an illegal
https://conservativetribune.com/mother-throws-down-pelosi/

Last edited:

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Just shows how far she is willing to go to get 3 million more Democrat voters.

Fuck her.
EXACTLY! Fucking A!
That was a stupid, stupid, stupid, useless, pathetic, futile stunt by that vote & attention-seeking whore Latino sycophant suckup. What did it get her? Certainly not that ridiculous DACA legislation guarantee bullshit. And she's not gonna get it either. Certainly not remotely in the manner that those PITA shithole Dreamers demand. (Clean, without any WALL attachment)

Those Dreamers better accept Trump's offer while the getting is good. They keep pushing their luck and they're gonna wind up getting deported. Hmmm ... then again, with that thought, I hope they do keep pushing their luck.

EXACTLY! Fucking A!
That was a stupid, stupid, stupid, useless, pathetic, futile stunt by that vote & attention-seeking whore Latino sycophant suckup. What did it get her? Certainly not that ridiculous DACA legislation guarantee bullshit. And she's not gonna get it either. Certainly not remotely in the manner that those PITA shithole Dreamers demand. (Clean, without any WALL attachment)

Those Dreamers better accept Trump's offer while the getting is good. They keep pushing their luck and they're gonna wind up getting deported. Hmmm ... then again, with that thought, I hope they do keep pushing their luck.

ChuckFaze, you should post here more often.

But again, I do admire her for her effort. How many people won't so much as walk across the street for what they believe in? Ok, she stood there and babbled for 8 hours. But the woman is 107-years-old.

ChuckFaze

Closed Account
Maybe if she had eaten Hot Dogs & Apple Pie for 8 hours I'd admire her. With THAT she'd be showing more that she's really for America's best interest ... instead of where her actions show her interest is really in.

About hypocrisy, talk about liberals and their beloved medias with their two ways of thinking who have ass kissed and shoewaxed Obama's shoes and Obama's back ups shoes during 8 fucking years. So 8 years of being more than heavily supporting Obama isn't that biased? Not only is Obama and his former staff personel obstructing justice but they are also under very grave accusations. Not very gleaming all this, don't you think?
Back to the old pelosi who has been given a lesson by a mother who has her son killed because of an illegal
https://conservativetribune.com/mother-throws-down-pelosi/

As far as I know, Pelosi spoke in defense of "Dreamers".
Dreamers who are not illegals since the Dreamer Act states that, despite having entered illegaly into the country, they are now legally allowed to stay (under some specific requirements).
Dreamers are undocumented immigrants, not illegals. That mother had a son killed by an illegal, not a dreamer. So the murder of her son and Pelosi's speach are two different issues.
So yeah, deport all illegals. But that doesn't includes "Dreamers".

Obama is obstructing justice ? I don't think so, he doesn't have any power to do that. Right now he's enjoying his retirement from politics.
Republicans are indeed making some serious accusations against Obama and his former staff. But nothing has been proved. All they have is a memo written by someone who was heavily biased against Obama and his staff
#NothingBurger

As far as I know, Pelosi spoke in defense of "Dreamers".
Dreamers who are not illegals since the Dreamer Act states that, despite having entered illegaly into the country, they are now legally allowed to stay (under some specific requirements).
Dreamers are undocumented immigrants, not illegals. That mother had a son killed by an illegal, not a dreamer. So the murder of her son and Pelosi's speach are two different issues.
So yeah, deport all illegals. But that doesn't includes "Dreamers".

Obama is obstructing justice ? I don't think so, he doesn't have any power to do that. Right now he's enjoying his retirement from politics.
Republicans are indeed making some serious accusations against Obama and his former staff. But nothing has been proved. All they have is a memo written by someone who was heavily biased against Obama and his staff
#NothingBurger

#CadetBoneSpurs
#Mouthbreathers
#Conservaturds
#FuckFascism
#BananaRepublicans
#FuckTheRight

IMG_0067.jpg