• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Problem Logging In To MyFreeOnes

Lungzyn

Die For Me
I guess I should begin by saying I havent been in the MyFreeOnes area for a long while, so I'm not sure when this might have started.
The problem is when I try to log in there, it says access is denied because of an invalid username and/or password. I merged my accounts soon after the option to do so was introduced, so I use my message board info to log in to MyFreeOnes. This worked fine before, but not anymore. :dunno:
I did change my email a while after I merged my accounts, in case that is significant. The reason for this was that I realised I had signed up to the board with an old email address that I didnt use anymore. So I changed it to the one I am using now.
When I get messages sent to my email from FO, for example telling me I have received a private message, It gets sent to my newer address, which is good.However, when I click on the 'forgot your password?' link on the MyFreeOnes login page, the message still gets sent to the old email address, and not my new one.
That didnt seem to be too much of a problem at first. But this is what it tells me

The password is blank? Not good, right?:confused:
I've tried logging in with my regular messageboard info, with my username and a blank password, and with my info before merging the accounts, with no luck.
I would hope this can be fixed, especially now with being able to pay points to download videos :o.
Help please :helpme:

I guess I should begin by saying I havent been in the MyFreeOnes area for a long while, so I'm not sure when this might have started.
The problem is when I try to log in there, it says access is denied because of an invalid username and/or password. I merged my accounts soon after the option to do so was introduced, so I use my message board info to log in to MyFreeOnes. This worked fine before, but not anymore. :dunno:
I did change my email a while after I merged my accounts, in case that is significant. The reason for this was that I realised I had signed up to the board with an old email address that I didnt use anymore. So I changed it to the one I am using now.
When I get messages sent to my email from FO, for example telling me I have received a private message, It gets sent to my newer address, which is good.However, when I click on the 'forgot your password?' link on the MyFreeOnes login page, the message still gets sent to the old email address, and not my new one.
That didnt seem to be too much of a problem at first. But this is what it tells me

I've tried logging in with my regular messageboard info, with my username and a blank password, and with my info before merging the accounts, with no luck.
I would hope this can be fixed, especially now with being able to pay points to download videos :o.

I to have the same problem that this neighbor

please help I have the same problem!!:dunno:

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt

Patrick_S

persona non grata
I have the same problem. I changed my e-mail a couple of days ago and now i can´t log into myfreeones. The "forgot your password" thing doesn´t work either. It just say that the e-mail address isn´t found.

I've the same problem of the other guys! It's been 3 days since I'm not be able to access to myfreeones account. I remember exactly my password and my user name which are the same I use to login on the board! could you help me Petra?
Thanks

Patrick_S

persona non grata
I still can´t log into myfreeones :crash:. Have anyone even tried to fix this programming bug yet?

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
I still can´t log into myfreeones :crash:. Have anyone even tried to fix this programming bug yet?

Looks like you don't have a password at all. PM me what you'd like as a password and I'll get it entered.