• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pro Wrestling Matches/Videos

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Hey Jerry, I'll sign up for WWE Network if you let me take a dump in your silly hat. King Of Memphis is like being a postal worker in Mar Vista.

[video]https://vine.co/v/MxlgOJY6Fpu[/video]

Not like it'd be the first time that happened.
07.jpg

talk about take a azz beating for some money. these two guys sold themselves that night. sabu and funk in the bob wire. it was after that match that i found out sabu was the grandson of the Arabian sheik not (the iron sheik) this was one of the most unpredictable men i ever sen in a ring. he was the first i ever seen hit a guy in the face with a fire ball. its no wonder sabu does things like jump out of a balcony on someone. his granddad was a first class nut.

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
That CM Punk interview was fucking awesome!

There are some great shoot interviews on YouTube. Deep Cover, you are a 33 year old fella from Canada. How did you grow up as a wrestling fan and what did you enjoy watching the most as a kid? Canada has a great tradition with pro wrestling with some of the biggest areas being Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto, and Montreal.

Here's infamous Canadian manager, Eddie Creatchman, an even slimier Jew than Paul Heyman.