• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Priest: Hell Is Fake And Religion Is About Control

Shifty

O.G.
Old news indeed, but rarely if ever publicly acknowledged on such a scale by a member of the clergy.

What is his name? I'd like to research him a little more.

Shifty

O.G.
“… the idea that the truth of God can be bound in any human system, by any human creed, by any human book … is almost beyond imagination for me. God is not a Christian, God is not a Jew or a Muslim or a Hindu, a Buddhist. All of those are human systems, which human beings have created to try to help us walk into the mystery of God. I honor my tradition, I walk through my tradition, but I don’t believe my tradition defines God … I think it only points me to God.”

No God is not a Christian. Christians are followers of Christ. Christ is not a Christian. He is Christ.

Christ is God's son.

Christ.

What is his name? I'd like to research him a little more.

Do search on "Priests who are known pedophiles", or watch Americ'a Most Wanted and you will probably find his name.

What is he isn't a pedo lol. Though fucksake I really wish they would ex-communicate them all. Absolve if you must but turf them out and let the law handle them. Makes being raised a catholic fucking an embarrassment. Oh yea and lift the celibacy crap, We know it's about the money, It is always about the money.

Shifty

O.G.
Do search on "Priests who are known pedophiles", or watch Americ'a Most Wanted and you will probably find his name.

Maybe watch the video before you comment Jack !?!

Since you've appeared, I have had to meander around the silly, pointless, stupid and useless fucking bullshit that you drop here on a daily basis. And I don't complain.

So, the way I see it, you fucking owe me.

Maybe watch the video before you comment Jack !?! Since you've appeared, I have had to meander around the silly, pointless, stupid and useless fucking bullshit that you drop here on a daily basis. And I don't complain.
That's not totally true.

nottotallytrue.jpg

And by the way, I watched the video prior to posting.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
Jack's a perfect illustration of what the priest in the video was talking about not growing up.

Step one - Smear the person that does not agree with you.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!

Dirl, that is factually incorrect. Jack has never been in a cunt in his entire life.

That said, I do find it funny that many who are afraid of government taking over their lives blindly follow some poorly translated book written thousands of years ago, interpreted by people trying to make the little guy even littler. I mean, hell, you want to look at control? Look at what religions have done to people as individuals and humanity as a whole. What a waste of a life.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Step two: Put your junk in the box.

That was in response to whit's post*