• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

PREZ Debate October 16 2012

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
Predictions?
Will Ugh-bama bring up the 47%?
The war on women in the US?
Will Romney bring up the Embassy Attacks?

What's your opinion? We'd like to know.

Mayhem

Banned
Obama's polling numbers are on the rise, even as we speak. He needs to stand up to Romney and start calling "Bullshit" for every hogwash claim that Mitt makes (which is 95% of them). But I've gotten the impression that the debates are more or less irrelevant in this particular election. What are either going to say that they haven't said already?

If Romney brings up the embassy attacks, I hope he gets bitch-slapped with his own words that this election is ONLY about the economy. If he brings up education, I hope he gets cock-slapped with playing both sides against the middle (like always). And if he brings up arming the Syrian rebels, I hope he gets his skull pounded against his own podium about past attempts to arm people that are ultimately hostile towards America and will turn the same weapons we give them against us and our interests.

That would be kewl. :cool:

Deepcover

Closed Account
Idk to be honest...I just hope Obama will stop playing the wuss and take the lead for once because deep down he can do it.
It would also be nice enough to leave the split screen out this time...it's pretty distracting and a cheating tool for someone like Romney.

Idk to be honest...I just hope Obama will stop playing the wuss and take the lead for once because deep down he can do it.
It would also be nice enough to leave the split screen out this time...it's pretty distracting and a cheating tool for someone like Romney.

Lol, "A cheating tool?" What the hell are you talking about?

Deepcover

Closed Account
It's a cheating tool man...why do you think the media always kept showing Romney on one side looking confident and Obama in the next looking unconfident? I'm surprise you don't see it.

It's a cheating tool man...why do you think the media always kept showing Romney on one side looking confident and Obama in the next looking unconfident? I'm surprise you don't see it.

Why did they show Romney looking confident and Obama looking not confident? Possibly because that was the reality of the first debate? You're implying that Obama's natural reactions, body posture and facial expressions were unfair to him? And further, that somehow Romney is cheating because Obama lacked visual confidence? You can't really add special effects to have a person appear confident/not confident. Are you saying that the producer should cut away from a candidate if their demeanor, or their level of subjective confidence is to their disadvantage?

This is hurting my head. Are you trolling me right now? I can't tell if you're being serious, or not...

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020

wha wha whaat?
Oh wait I see. Its like why did they keep showing biden laughing and smiling like a fool and ryan looking straight forward and to the point.
yeah that wasnt fair.
it wasnt fair either that the super right conservative moderator kept letting ryan interupt biden with laughing and talking over bidens final words in each topic he spoke of.
c'mon DC!

I didnt want this thread to be a debate.
Obama has to really keep his mask on during these debates because if he says what he really wants with any degree of concision he'll blow his cover. It will be interesting.

I think all 3 points I mentioned in my first post will come up, we'll see

Deepcover

Closed Account
I am not trolling man. I am just saying I think they should get rid of that split screen crap jmho. That is all.

Town hall style has Romney at a bit of a disadvantage, in my opinion and there is no doubt the 47% comment comes up. Will be interesting to see how he handles it, and to see if he can respond to that type of question without using the "I care about the 100%" line his campaign has been floating for a few weeks. I'm looking for Romney to try and continue his assertive style tonight, and hopefully he will be able to maintain a small element of the control that he had throughout the first debates. Tonight could be a large step for the Romney campaign, its all about controlling the debate, and making salient points that speak to the people, as is even more important with a town hall format.

Hopefully there will be some tough questions submitted to Obama, not that there are really any softball questions surrounding this election. Seems like it will be a tough balancing act for Obama tonight, as he definitely needs to be more assertive in his debating style while not coming across as angry or defensive, but I don't think one becomes an effective debater over the course of 2 weeks. We shall see.

I am not trolling man. I am just saying I think they should get rid of that split screen crap jmho. That is all.

Fair enough. There is no way it goes away, though. I'm pretty sure both campaigns hate the use of it, too, as it doesn't give either candidate even a moment to scratch their ear, take a deep breath, or look down at their notes without some commentary made about it afterward. But I'm pretty sure the networks airing it will use it as much as possible, tonight, and probably for the rest of Presidential debate history, simply because the reaction shots are too good to waste for live television. If it seems like the split-screen usage is more favorable to one candidate over another, its just an unfortunate reality of that candidate's debate style, and should be better accounted for moving forward.

I honestly have no clue what you're talking about.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
A friend on another forum brought up an interesting theory: that Obama's debate team let Romney attack him so that Mittens would look like a bully. Then I said, it won't work. Because Romney supporters are bullies themselves.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
My take on the debate:
While this debate was a lot more full of passion and fireworks, I believe it will have done nothing but rile up those who have already decided. The undecided voters - which I believe stands at 245 people right now - will still be undecided.

Deepcover

Closed Account
Well I must say Obama clearly looked like a real presidential leader in the second debate while Romney looked like he was melting in hot water. I also noticed the two men clearly do not like each other...since they both have a diff vision for the future of America. Once again I honestly thought Obama stepped up to the plate and hit a lot of RBIs followed by a cool home run and he was serious in what he planned to do for the next four years and his task in trying to help the middle class. A big change for the President tonight.

Overall I believe it all comes down to the undecided or undeciders...in who they wish to elect for the next four years.

Mayhem

Banned
My take on the debate:
While this debate was a lot more full of passion and fireworks, I believe it will have done nothing but rile up those who have already decided. The undecided voters - which I believe stands at 245 people right now - will still be undecided.

I disagree. I think there are/were a lot of women still undecided. And I laughed my ass off when Mitt did his "Find some women who are qualified" monologue. One more nail in his coffin.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
My take on the debate:

i pretty much agree with the king of the hippies on that.

i saw the debate as this: Obama lying his head off and Romney defending those lies. It didn't get much deeper than that.
The Libya thing.........I noticed Obama getting his "i'm pissed" face when talking about it.
he said he called it and act of terror.
He may have used the word terror but he and his accomplices did say repeatedly that it was a protest over a video which we now know was not true.
I think most people can see through that lie and I think that hurt Obama big time.