• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

President Trump is a fascist dictator

who allows people to publicly point out that he's a fascist dictator while openly suggesting it would be for the greater good if he were assassinated and other morons actually depicting it.

and the only consequence they face from this modern day Hitler is a tweet.

these people are fucking idiots or worse, they're idiots and they're projecting. their idiocy would drive this country off a fucking cliff. see California.

HE’S AN ORANGE RETARDED TOTALITARIAN STRONG MAN WHO KILLS JOURNALISTS THAT CRITICIZE HIM AND HE ORDERS THE MILITARY TO CUT OFF INTERNET AND TELEVISION SIGNAL!!!! AND THE FIRING SQUADS DAILY!!!!!!!!!!111111!!! THE COUNTRY HAS GONE MAD WITH THIS MAN CHILD LEADING THE COUNTRY!!!! HOW FUCKING EMBARRASSING!!! COTDAM MORONIC TRUMP SUPPORTERS, FUCKING IDIOTSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
Where’s my bat?

who is also a lap dog of the Kremlin while killing far more Russians than Obama did.

this needs to be continuously rubbed in their fucking faces:

No, Trump is not a dictator. He has some authoritarian tendencies (the ways he deals with the medias, how he has no respect for the rule of law or for Separation of Powers).

Also, he knows that the criticizes he faces actually bolster his base.

And no, he's not Putin's lap dog. Putin never wanted him to be his lap dog. He wanted the US to have a leader who would be perceived as equally repulsive as him, he wanted to avoid the EU an the US to join forces against him.
I think both of them know that the recent resurgence of the Cold War actually benefits them both, bolsters their respective bases.

No, Trump is not a dictator. He has some authoritarian tendencies (the ways he deals with the medias, how he has no respect for the rule of law or for Separation of Powers).

And no, he's not Putin's lap dog. I think both of them know that ther recent resurgence of the Cold War actually benefits them both

No, the way he deals with “ medias” is called pushback. It’s about cotdam time a president pushed back against them. Democrat presidents don’t have to because the “ medias” are always licking their balls.

And no, he's not Putin's lap dog. Putin never wanted him to be his lap dog. He wanted the US to have a leader who would be perceived as equally repulsive as him, he wanted to avoid the EU an the US to join forces against him.
I think both of them know that the recent resurgence of the Cold War actually benefits them both, bolsters their respective bases.

actually it doesn't benefit Putin at all because this isn't your father's soviet Union. As President Trump told Putin during his call to congratulate him for his election win - if you want an ams race, we can do that and we'll smoke you.

President Trump is putting Putin in check which is 180 from the dem's narrative. We don't have a bicycle-riding, mom-jean-wearing college professor pussy as commander-in-chief. Trump would have liked to work with Russia for mutual benefit but it's clear that reset button is where it belongs - up hillary's ass. We're in Cold War 2.0.

actually it doesn't benefit Putin at all because this isn't your father's soviet Union. As President Trump told Putin during his call to congratulate him for his election win - if you want an ams race, we can do that and we'll smoke you.

President Trump is putting Putin in check which is 180 from the dem's narrative. We don't have a bicycle-riding, mom-jean-wearing college professor pussy as commander-in-chief. Trump would have liked to work with Russia for mutual benefit but it's clear that reset button is where it belongs - up hillary's ass. We're in Cold War 2.0.

Yes, it does benefits Putin. Russian medias love to paint the US as the enemy of the Russian people and Putin as their protector. As long as the russian medias and the Kremlin's propaganda can paint the US as a threat to Russia and to the Russian people, the people will kepp trusting Putin, even if the russian economy is terrible and people live in horrible conditions.

Putin doesn't want an arm race, he wants proxy wars, he want an influence contest, because he's 100% sure he'll win it, hands down. That's exactly what's happening in the near-east : Putinis a strong aly of Recep Erdogan (Turkey) and Bachar al Assad (Syria) and he's getting more and more friends with Iran and Egypt.
The list of US allies in the region is pretty small : Israel (who is despised by all other countries in the region) and Saudi Arabia (who's far from being a solid ally, considering how the unofficialy sponsor Jihadists organisations such as Daech or AQIM)

Yes, it does benefits Putin. Russian medias love to paint the US as the enemy of the Russian people and Putin as their protector. As long as the russian medias and the Kremlin's propaganda can paint the US as a threat to Russia and to the Russian people, the people will kepp trusting Putin, even if the russian economy is terrible and people live in horrible conditions.

that in bold gets way worse. this does not benefit Putin.

HE’S AN ORANGE RETARDED TOTALITARIAN STRONG MAN WHO KILLS JOURNALISTS THAT CRITICIZE HIM AND HE ORDERS THE MILITARY TO CUT OFF INTERNET AND TELEVISION SIGNAL!!!! AND THE FIRING SQUADS DAILY!!!!!!!!!!111111!!! THE COUNTRY HAS GONE MAD WITH THIS MAN CHILD LEADING THE COUNTRY!!!! HOW FUCKING EMBARRASSING!!! COTDAM MORONIC TRUMP SUPPORTERS, FUCKING IDIOTSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
Where’s my bat?

How quickly we forget the birthers, death panelers, FEMA campers, Jade Helmers, muslim-in-chiefers etc etc etc LOL

How quickly we forget the birthers, death panelers, FEMA campers, Jade Helmers, muslim-in-chiefers etc etc etc LOL

Were the MSM pushing those narratives day after day after day? (Forget opinion shows) Obama was schooled in a madrassa at the age most impressionable. The fact that he held a fondness and felt the need to defend Islam at every turn is no accident.

Obama was always for gay marriage but said otherwise for political expediency, there was no way that an openly Muslim president would be elected or perform their duties as president.

meesterperfect

Hiliary 2020
who allows people to publicly point out that he's a fascist dictator while openly suggesting it would be for the greater good if he were assassinated and other morons actually depicting it.

and the only consequence they face from this modern day Hitler is a tweet.

these people are fucking idiots or worse, they're idiots and they're projecting. their idiocy would drive this country off a fucking cliff. see California.

Modern day Hitler who is owned by jews?
Your beliefs are formed by the information you receive.
Did you ever think about who decides which information you receive?Pretty much everyone here is so off the mark on what is the real reality. He is only President because they let him be President.

Trump is a puppet. Period the End.
Watch from 9:00 in and learn something.

Before I comment on this, what is your definition of a madrassa?

George Bush defended Islam at every turn as well. Was he a secret muslim too?
I should have mentioned Islamic madrassa.
Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t recall GWB ever making a moral equivalency of jihad and the crusades.

What I meant to ask was what does the word "madrassa" mean to you? What goes on in a madrassa? I'm not trying to play cute here. I just don't want to presume anything in terms of your thoughts.

Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t recall GWB ever making a moral equivalency of jihad and the crusades.

Noting that ideologies being used for evil is age old is moral equivalency?
Seems like more of a history lesson to me :dunno:

What I meant to ask was what does the word "madrassa" mean to you? What goes on in a madrassa? I'm not trying to play cute here. I just don't want to presume anything in terms of your thoughts.

Noting that ideologies being used for evil is age old is moral equivalency?
Seems like more of a history lesson to me :dunno:

A madrassa generally means an Islamic school however they can be secular.
In the context of the 11th century to
Now? Come on man!

So what was the curriculum at Obama's school?

Why not? In that address he pointed out various ideologies, both past and present, that have been used that way.

So what was the curriculum at Obama's school?

Why not? In that address he pointed out various ideologies, both past and present, that have been used that way.

What are you asking? His madrassa was supposedly multi denominational but suffice it to say it was in no way steeped in Christianity.
This was all tossed around when the Clinton campaign hinted at making it an issue during the 2008 campaign.
Just like Jeremiah Wright was his spiritual mentor. It was all sugar coated for him.
As for Obama's references to Christianity, he was drawing a comparison to the crusades to modern day jihad. I’m surprised he didn’t mention Jewish law from 600 B.C. The hoops you are willing to jump through to tell us Obama said something different from what we heard him say is always amusing. And predictable.