• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Powers Boothe Has Died

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/14/entertainment/powers-boothe-dies/

Reading this really bummed me out. Powers Boothe was one of my favorite actors. I enjoyed him in The Guyana Tragedy, Southern Comfort, Red Dawn, The Emerald Forest, Extreme Prejudice, Philip Marlowe: Private Eye, Rapid Fire, Tombstone, Sudden Death, U-Turn, Frailty, Sin City, Deadwood, and 24. He will be missed. RIP

Check out an early clip of Powers Boothe as the Hankie Salesman in Cruising.

good actor
rip
guns-girls-gambling-img10.jpg

On Saturday I got around to watching U Turn for the first time. I've always enjoyed his performances, and he's at his best in Film Noir. Really going to miss him.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Powers Boothe ... Rest-In-Peace :angels:

Awesome picture of Mr. Boothe .. Den12

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Den12 again.

He was outstanding as Jim Jones in The Guyana Tragedy. And in those other films and shows that Dino has mentioned. A good actor who will be missed. Sad. :(

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
His portrayal of Cy Tolliver, when he tortured and killed the girl and her "brother" who were trying to rip him off (Suffer The Little Children), was one of the most intense and haunting scenes that I've ever seen on television. Fantastic actor.

R.I.P.

ApolloBalboa

Was King of the Board for a Day
I'm actually rewatching Guyana Tragedy right now in memorium.

claydavis

Major Crimes? Shiiiit.
Rest In Peace Mr. Boothe. I had seen him around in films and television for years but I best remember him as Cy Tolliver in Deadwood.