• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pow ! Bif ! ! Zok ! Rip

Adam West, famous for his role as Batman in th 1960' TV series -and movie- died on June 10th 2017 at age 88.

RIP to him

Yep. 50 years ago, the Caped Crusader, the Dark Knight was wearing a grey tracksuit and using some repellant spray to deal with rubber sharks...

Grant unto him eternal rest. He was also great as the mayor on Family Guy.

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
He leaves a epic piece of work as the Batman, and the joy he brang to a generation or two (or three?) saves him a great pkace at whichever table he will sit at where he has gone.

Rey C.

Racing is life... anything else is just waiting.
Good actor, naturally funny guy and an iconic figure to those of us who enjoyed (and miss) that simpler time in TV land.

R.I.P. :hatsoff:

ban-one

Works for panties
He was the first Batman I ever saw and if it weren't for him, my favorite superhero would probably be Sups. But because of him, Batman forever :batman:

RIP Adam West

I saw him once at the Cheetah III in Atlanta with a bevy of beauties around him. He had to be pushing 70 then. I didn't speak to him. I wish I had.

RIP.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Grant unto him eternal rest. He was also great as the mayor on Family Guy.

He lent his voice to a couple of animated characters. I seem to remember them all being pretty damn funny. He had a way with his delivery.

bobjustbob

Proud member of FreeOnes Hall Of Fame. Retired to
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Johan again.

You couldn't have found a better clip. I was a little kid when the Batman series ran. I understood a little of the camp going on and how the villains scenes were always shot with a tilted camera. Hated when it was a 2 part. I NEEDED to know how they would escape that diabolical life threatening situation. I think that spoiled me from interests in other comic book heroes. Go ahead and enjoy all of the other Batmen, I still have mine.

They still run that old show. Superman with George Reeves was before my time but did watch it in reruns. Family Guy will run a going away for Mayor Adam West and will be a must watch. Not a good bye, just a see you later.