• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Post links to your "Art Work" here!

Ok folks i think its time we had a Thread were we can show off are artistic talents! So from this day forth let us all post are wrk here for the pleasure of the community! i shall get the ball rolling then........ I present my interpritation of Hulk Hogan!

Attachments

• mrdfs.jpg
    mrdfs.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 4,257
Yo Mike thats great! I read on a Wrestling site once that Hogan resembled an old leather coach. I assume thats where you got your inspiration from too? LOL. Good stuff.

For everyone here, a little something that was banned from a certain Transformers website for being offensive. Its a friend of mines, and as you're a fan of TFs Optimus I think you might appreciate his tongue in cheek factor.

Ladies, gentlemen of the board, presenting...

Fagbot...

Attachments

• fagbot.jpg
    fagbot.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 4,080
Here is one of my fav. Hope you all like it?

Attachments

• my21#008.jpg
    my21#008.jpg
    127.3 KB · Views: 3,864
Here is one of current WWE donkey Scott Steiner...

It was inspired by his legendary feud with Triple H leading into this years Royal Rumble. Hope y'all like it.

Attachments

• steiner 1.jpg
    steiner 1.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 3,690
Great Wrk guys keep im comin! hinddee29 cool pic! is that one of your own!? Felty your a genius! pure class!:D enjoy my latest! its called "One mans stand"

Attachments

• wrkinprog.jpg
    wrkinprog.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 3,546
Here are the legendary W-W-F Tag Team Champs, undefeated in ALL competitions, and the co-holders of the W-W-F World Championship: Ultimate Tag 2!
Believe the hype, these guys rule all.

Attachments

• ultimate tag 2.jpg
    ultimate tag 2.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 3,333
Oh man UT2 on the Freeones board! guess that makes them board champs by rights! Nice Promo poster Felty! does the boys proud! Theres some thing familiar about one of those guys! cant think what though!?;)

Well, here is a pic of what COULD have been.... and amusing if it HAD have been! Enjoy arsenal v man utd as you've never seen before!

Attachments

• masterpiece 1.jpg
    masterpiece 1.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 3,250
This is not my artwork, but it is maybe as funny. It is courtesy of www.football365.com and here it is...

Attachments

• football 365 nature.jpg
    football 365 nature.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 3,170
Hey yo, Just had to revive this thread to pay tribute to a good friend of mine!!!

Attachments

• goose.jpg
    goose.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 3,055
St.Goosey, I did this picture for you...

Attachments

• saint goosey.jpg
    saint goosey.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 2,861
Sutty, meant to say i found your pic to be very witty. I like it, and if it turns out to be true, I wanna know what nick it is and I'm gonna become a warden and introduce some highly slippy soap... Eh!

On a recent night out, i and my good friend Felty Infiltrated the Liverpool JMU Atlantic point hall of residence! we had reason to believe they were holding JILF against there will! Now with us being RESPOSIBLE memebers of the student body we cld not allow these unjust acts to continue. So we took it upon ourseleves check the situation out, nothing cld prepare us for wht we found...........

Attachments

• jail break! v1.5.jpg
    jail break! v1.5.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 2,815