• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!
Re: Before & After Breast Augmentation (#2)

I have never in my life seen so many absolutely horrific tattoos on otherwise decent looking women in my entire life. Who in the almighty hell told them that was a good look?????

Attachments

• jessy.jpg
    jessy.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 2,506

icewater jones,

i agree with you. you see the problem here is that sexy cora (who dies lately if you did not know from the 8th boob job operation) had tattos all over her body. if you go to the herbertstrasse in Hamburg where the girls are all in the windows you will see that all of the best girls have so many tattos. it is a standard.

when you go there to buy a girl for some time you want something different and special. the girlfriend at home probably does not have any tattos so if you can be with a girl for 30 euros that has huge silicon breaats and a tiny little waist and long strong legs and butt then she must be the most different to get the most customers.

so these girls are competing against each other very hard.

it makes it a nice time for us guys walking by :)

"supply and demand" like your wall street bankers say!

I have never in my life seen so many absolutely horrific tattoos on otherwise decent looking women in my entire life. Who in the almighty hell told them that was a good look?????

icewater jones,

i agree with you. you see the problem here is that sexy cora (who dies lately if you did not know from the 8th boob job operation) had tattos all over her body. if you go to the herbertstrasse in Hamburg where the girls are all in the windows you will see that all of the best girls have so many tattos. it is a standard.

when you go there to buy a girl for some time you want something different and special. the girlfriend at home probably does not have any tattos so if you can be with a girl for 30 euros that has huge silicon breaats and a tiny little waist and long strong legs and butt then she must be the most different to get the most customers.

so these girls are competing against each other very hard.

it makes it a nice time for us guys walking by :)

"supply and demand" like your wall street bankers say!

...but soon, supply and demand will turn into a market flood. Flooding the market with the same product will only drive away consumers to a newer different concept. What's sad is these women are gonna be stuck with the fad via the permanance of tattoos. It ain't like 'Hammer' pants, OP polos, or fanny packs... you can't just take tattoos off.

I wanna see Vanessa Blue before and after.

I have hard time to find pics of herself "before". :(

I honestly want to agree, but I just can't.

Women seem to be losing touch of their overall appeal and sexiness. Bigger tits aren't soley what makes women hot, and for the life of me can't understand women can't accept their look. Charley got here without huge tits, mainly because SHE'S HOT OVERALL! Why change what works.

I honestly want to agree, but I just can't.

Women seem to be losing touch of their overall appeal and sexiness. Bigger tits aren't soley what makes women hot, and for the life of me can't understand women can't accept their look. Charley got here without huge tits, mainly because SHE'S HOT OVERALL! Why change what works.

Reasonable point of view! But If she asked me if she did well getting implats my answer is YEEEESSS!

Charley's work isn't bad, but it ain't great either. Her original tits were nicely perky. Unnecessary really, unless she just wanted to fill out her clothes better.