• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Poop train stranded in Alabama from NYC

A stinking trainload of human waste from New York City is stranded in a tiny Alabama town, spreading a stench like a giant backed-up toilet — and the "poop train" is just the latest example of the South being used as a dumping ground for other states' waste.

In Parrish, Alabama, population 982, the sludge-hauling train cars have sat idle near the little league ball fields for more than two months, Mayor Heather Hall said. The smell is unbearable, especially around dusk after the atmosphere has become heated, she said.

"Oh my goodness, it's just a nightmare here," she said. "It smells like rotting corpses, or carcasses. It smells like death."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...as-small-town-alabamians-stinking-mad-n866991

Hope the humidity is down :1orglaugh

I'm surprised a hoard of homosexuals aren't camped out around the tankers. They love the smell of feces.

FACT

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
ALL ABOARD THE POOP TRAIN TO THE CRAP SWAMP! Cotdamn, I have always wanted to write that exact sentence.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Seriously, though. If there isn't a more perfect metaphor for the way the rest of the country sees either New York or Alabama, I have yet to see it.

After two whole months the Alabama poop train has been cleared! The town of 982 can now go back to their regularly scheduled stench and smells. :hatsoff:

Alabama's "poop train" is no longer raising a stink.

The mayor of the tiny town of Parrish posted Wednesday on Facebook that train cars carrying human waste from New York City were finally emptied and cleared, and "should be removed soon." The cars were sitting idle for more than two months after a neighboring county went to court to block the train's passage.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...leared-after-months-squatting-alabama-n867426

Your a little late. ABP 2 posts up ^^^ :clap:

I'm going to call health department on every taco bell in the quad-county area, have them shut down and make you pay for showing my mistake!

May you have a good rest of the weekend, good sir! Muhahahahaha

:hatsoff:

I'm going to call health department on every taco bell in the quad-county area, have them shut down and make you pay for showing my mistake!

May you have a good rest of the weekend, good sir! Muhahahahaha

:hatsoff:

:rofl2:

Thanks, have a good one as well!!