• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Poolside scene help,

I know it's not much to go on, but I've been searching for this scene for over a year and haven't had any luck anywhere, I've checked most things with 'pool' in the title.

This will be a long shot, but I'll describe the scene the best I can.

The scene is a three way sex scene, it starts off with two guys sitting on sun loungers (the kind you'd put a towel on and lie on next to a pool) beside an indoor pool, a guy to the left another to the right of the screen with a space between them (pool in the background between them). If I remember correctly a third guy enters the scene, possibly a pool cleaner (I think I remember him having some kind of mop), he's wearing blue swimming shorts, the two guys call him over and he walks around the pool to the front of it and he stands between the two guys, against the step ladder that's goes into the pool. The guy on the lounger to the left starts talking to this third guy, and must convince the pool cleaner guy in the middle to show them his cock. The pool guy flips down his blue shorts to show his rather nice cock. The guy on the left is the first to start sucking the pool guys cock, and the guy on the right joins in and they have three way sex beside the pool.

The guy on the sun lounger to the left may have been holding a drink at the start of the scene, and his hair in particular may have been brown with a sort of blonde highlight/frosting, but still short.

If memory recalls they never enter the pool, the whole scene in shot in front of a swimming pool. All three guys are quite young, definitely in their 20's and they all have short possibly brown hair (of various shades depending on the guy), they all had pretty good bodies, quite muscular/toned, shaved (no chest hair), and well kept, in fact they could have been belami guys or something of that caliber. It wasn't in English but pretty sure was European and they wore condoms.

Any help please, appreciate any suggestions, its so difficult without an image or name to go with the scene. I saw it around 2012 and it looked fairly new. I can't remember if it was a single scene or part of a feature length thing.

I know for sure its not:
Sauna Paradiso