• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

poll : Mandy Flores vs. Aaliyah Love

who is better ?!

• Mandy Flores

Votes: 40 85.1%
  • Aaliyah Love

Votes: 7 14.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mandy Flores

Official Checked Star Member
Holy shit where did THIS thread come from??!!

It's obviously a tie...except Aliyah is more beautiful, skinnier, and more successful! :)

Thank you boys for showing the love...and thank you Sabrina, what a compliment that was! You as well deserve so much more than you get.

169.jpg

178.jpg

181.jpg

191.jpg

both are gorgeous, but mandy is more kind than aaliyah, however i think both are great.

Holy shit where did THIS thread come from??!!

It's obviously a tie...except Aliyah is more beautiful, skinnier, and more successful! :)

Thank you boys for showing the love...and thank you Sabrina, what a compliment that was! You as well deserve so much more than you get.

169.jpg

178.jpg

181.jpg

191.jpg

Very hot!! You should post more often

I don't know who is better. it's not like we are talking about a Rolls Royce and a Broken down Geo Metro. We are talking about 2 incredibly beautiful women who are very sexy and who "represent" themselves very well.

As for who is "Better" I don't know........but what I do know is whichever one is deemed "Worse" - I would be very happy to drape my arm over her shoulder and call her my girl and enjoy rolling over at 3A and see laying next to me in bed and to be able to wake up with and enjoy her company

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
I don't know who is better. it's not like we are talking about a Rolls Royce and a Broken down Geo Metro. We are talking about 2 incredibly beautiful women who are very sexy and who "represent" themselves very well.

As for who is "Better" I don't know........but what I do know is whichever one is deemed "Worse" - I would be very happy to drape my arm over her shoulder and call her my girl and enjoy rolling over at 3A and see laying next to me in bed and to be able to wake up with and enjoy her company

Word.