• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Poll: Fans Overwhelmingly Back NFL Anthem Policy

NFL fans are in overwhelming support of the NFL’s new anthem policy, according to a Yahoo! Sports/YouGov poll.
According to Yahoo! Sports, “When asked if they support or oppose the new policy, which states teams will be fined if players “do not stand and show respect for the flag and the [national] anthem,” 53 percent of self-described NFL viewers said they support the policy, with 32 percent opposing and 15 percent saying neither or no opinion.”

In terms of the racial breakdown of the poll, whites and Hispanics strongly supported the new rule. While the measure was found to be considerably less popular among blacks:

White: 52% support; 32% oppose
Black: 29% support; 48% oppose
Hispanic: 49% support; 19% oppose

When asked whether the NFL should have an anthem policy regarding player conduct, the numbers showed sharp divisions as well.

http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2018/05/25/poll-fans-overwhelmingly-back-n-f-l-anthem-policy/

who cares? Cancelled my NFL subscription. Never buying a $60 Madden game again.

Goodell can suck my fat dick.

dumbasses don't know their customer base until after the damage is done.

Jerry Jones should get a heart attack.

I hate old people.

</rant>

Yeah, fuck the cotdam NFL.
I am not posting on the NFL 2018 thread unless it is to trash them. Fuck the new libtard Carolina Panthers owner too.
Yeah, fuck old people, no matter how old that I get, I will never be an old person or act like one.

Yeah, fuck old people, no matter how old that I get, I will never be an old person or act like one.

same. sadly, I'm no longer young (those wonder years then glory days) but I'm just going to flow with it and hope I'm always young at heart.

I once hit 5 3-pointers in a high school basketball game. But I don't sell shoes (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Follow the rules or don't play.

Now the NFL and NBA should be investigated for not recruiting enough Whites.

Also, limit the amount of dunks per game per team.

:hatsoff:

:hatsoff:

lol shut up.

:1orglaugh

If that's the case what about hockey? Tennis? Let's investigate the ratio of all sports. What about water polo, cricket. This is why we need a sports division of the FBI. We must monitor sports professional, semi, and in our local communities. Expand federal investigations! :hammer:

If we limit dunks, we shall limit alley oops, three points and half court shots. Don't get me started on full court thrown last minute shots! :brick:

Then why is there so few blacks doing NASCAR or NHL ? Maybe this should be investigated too...
And what about Track & Fields ? Why is there so many blacks doing 100m, 200m or long jump ? Why is there so few blacks doing High Jump or Pole Vault ?

Professional sport leagues and franchises don't hire players based on race, they hire them based on performances. Blacks' pshysiology just happens to make them tougher, faster and stronger. But most quaterbacks are whites 'cause their task requires skills in which white are better than blacks : dexterity, agility, a sharp eye, etc.

Limiting the number of dunks per game, lol. Then why not limiting the number of aces in a Tennis match or the number of volley shoots in Soccer ?

Blacks' pshysiology just happens to make them tougher, faster and stronger. But most quaterbacks are whites 'cause their task requires skills in which white are better than blacks : dexterity, agility, a sharp eye, etc.

Nice try, but the argument against blacks at QB has not been their dexterity, agility, a sharp eye but their ability to read defenses, i.e., intelligence.

Tom Brady has nowhere near the physical skills of say a Michael Vick who was physically talented beyond belief (check out his Madden ratings).

that of course is races, but just saying.

they're exceptions of course. Warren Moon is my all-time favorite QB and if you know anything about the run-and-shoot offense it's that you (and your receivers) have to know how to read defenses.

and I'm talking to a guy from France about American football and the run-and-shoot offense.

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
Former Atlanta Hawks employee sues the NBA franchise for discrimination against white people

A former Atlanta Hawks employee is accusing the professional basketball club of discriminating against white people and firing her after she complained

The lawsuit says Hawks external affairs director David Lee, who is black, promoted a culture of discrimination against white people - particularly women

Article

White: 52% support; 32% oppose
Black: 29% support; 48% oppose
Hispanic: 49% support; 19% oppose

Just how is 52% at most "Overwhelmingly" anything???

Like it or not, with this new anthem policy from the NFL, NFL owners can discipline their players if they do anything but stand for the anthem during the anthem.
That new policy introduces new rules ? Now you can think these rules are outrageous, yo ucan choose not to follow these rules but if you do, you need to accept the fact that You Might be punished for that. Civil disobendience can be commendable, but it's still disobedience so it's still totally fair for those who choose that path to be punished
Fighting for your rights is great but you gotta be prepared for an actual fight, your opponents won't drop arms immediately. Martin Luther King was arrested. Rosa Parks was arrested an fined.

The world according to worm: Blacks can't ice skate... or drive :rofl:

It almost seems like Worm has started parodying himself :1orglaugh