• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Poll: Best ASS

Just recently went to a strip club and I can't get this girl's ass out of my mind. She had simple cute breasts, but a supremely tiny waist that flared out into the most hypnotizing bubble butt. ahh...

I need to know from you guys, who in FreeOnes has the best ass?

great call on Veronica. I like Eve Angels, and some other young well breasted italian french looking brunnette girl.

For the most tone ass I would say Carli Banks with the see through gap from behind if you know what I mean?

I do like the bigger though so my favourites are Shay Laren and Sophia Santi!!!

In Freeones? Me. I mean, have you seen it? It's a perfect circle! It's perfection! You could break diamonds on the thing!

H

My ass cannot be photographed. Cameras are unable to take the strain of so perfect a backside. That's why, according to Malaysian law and the international court, I'm required to wear baggy trousers all the time. It could be considered a crisis if I wear tight pants or a speedo.

H

Just recently went to a strip club and I can't get this girl's ass out of my mind. She had simple cute breasts, but a supremely tiny waist that flared out into the most hypnotizing bubble butt. ahh...

I need to know from you guys, who in FreeOnes has the best ass?

Best godamn fuckin ass yet is on Raquell darrian!

I'm not sold on any of them, but I must say that Shay Laren is unbelievable. I just think there must be better asses out there than hers. I kept looking for pics of standing from behind and i can't find any without her using her hands. Man o man she's beautiful though.

I used to be quite a fan of Nikki Dial's booty.

Shannon Stewart?

Who is this?

EDIT - Yahoo groups are considered "other forums".

Ahhhhh .... sigh!...

Last edited by a moderator:

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
as far as asses go, i really like katin's ass. look her up on askjolene or something. its something to grab on to, without being too big.