• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Politico reporting that Herman Cain paid settlement to 2 women

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
And... :dunno: After people forgave Clinton they have to forgive Cain.

Nothing has been proven with Cain's accusers.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
And conversely, those that condemned Clinton must condemn Cain or they're hypocrites, too, right? I suppose you never had an ill word to speak of Clinton's sex scandal.

I'll tell you this, I forgave Clinton before he ever admitted it because I just don't give a damn about where he puts his worm, no pun intended. However, when you run on a platform of pseudo-righteousness, as do ALL conservatives I've ever encountered, you damn well better walk the walk you talk. You get my drift, padre?

Will E Worm

Conspiracy...
And conversely, those that condemned Clinton must condemn Cain or they're hypocrites, too, right? I suppose you never had an ill word to speak of Clinton's sex scandal.

Not really. He did commit adultery on his wife. Repeatedly, as governor and president.
Clinton also committed perjury. ;)

Cain has not come out as "super religious" even so no one is perfect.

Putting your faith in a fallible human being is not smart.

Even God doesn't look for perfection. He looks for sincerity. Clinton wasn't sincere at all.

I'll tell you this, I forgave Clinton before he ever admitted it because I just don't give a damn about where he puts his worm, no pun intended. However, when you run on a platform of pseudo-righteousness, as do ALL conservatives I've ever encountered, you damn well better walk the walk you talk. You get my drift, padre?

15 years later and you still don't get the fact that Clinton committed perjury. If Cain is deposed and does the same, I will condemn him as much if not more.