• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Political Arena

Facetious

Moderated
Since politics is so popular, why not consider a 'special' area in :Freeones: links for political specific topics.
My reason for this suggestion is because, while I like to make my case on political issues from time to time, I think that "TALK" has become all to dominated by American political issues. For why should the non American member have to wade through a litany of American political garb simply to find a post that is universally inclusive for all members of the forum ?

Many times, politics is the last thing I want to deal with while viewing "Talk" and I'm sure many others feel this way as well.

Is there anybody listening ..... err reading this ? :wave2:

There are for sure a few on here that need their own political forum. All the political threads are getting old. Some people just love to bash others that disagree with them.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Yes, please. In fact, can we just give Hellraiser his own forum. That way he can post as many political threads as he wants and we never have to see them. Seriously, I don't think he talks about anything else...

PlasmaTwa2

The Second-Hottest Man in my Mother's Basement
Scanning through the old topics, I think this one is a good idea.

maildude

Postal Paranoiac
Yes, but how about the times when political post ideas meld into the seemy world of sexually charged professional sports?

I was just about to start a thread just like this.

Political/Current Events threads (a seperate section for them)?

"Freeones Talk: Let's talk about whatever you want to talk about"
Cool. Sometimes we just want to join the discussion in some random subjects.

Politics and news of the world is an important subject that affects everyone, but with the enourmous number of these threads, it seems like there should be a category (or sub-category) for it.
Kinda like how, in the Games and Stuff section, there is the sub-category called "Post Games".
Call this one "Politics/Current Events". It would help make it more organized.
:2 cents:
(Don't let my clownish appearance mislead you from the wisdom of my words)

Politics sucks..

as do hookers and vampires

Vlad The Impaler

Power Slave
Excellent idea! And it should be uncensored so we can call each other every name in the book. Also a separate religion bashing forum should be considered. Hell why not an America bashing forum as well.

That way I can ignore them all and go back to the lovable hockey fan I used to be.

Pro-tip: When you go through the list of all the threads at "FreeOnes Talk" you can skip over any thread you don't like just by moving your mouse 1 or 2 clicks up or down.

I just noticed a thread with "John Stossel" in the title, and I found it amazingly easy to skip over, for example.

I think some people are simply getting tired of being humiliated when their arguments are shot down and their positions picked apart.

Hurt feelings alert!!

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
I think some people are simply getting tired of being humiliated when their arguments are shot down and their positions picked apart.

Hurt feelings alert!!

Yeah, you do get your ass reamed pretty hard in most threads. I didn't think you were taking it that seriously though.