• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Polish Chicks and Big, Natural Tits: Myth or Reality?

Seriously, Is this a Polish thing?:o Do they have more naturally big tits in Poland per capita? Or did someone just round them all up and put them on FOs?

Almost everyone of these babes has big, natural (beautiful) tits...Even knew a couple of regular Polish babes and they even have gargantuan knockers for their small bodies.

Scoreland should probably just rename their site "Polish tits".

sco12.jpg

http://www.todayboobs.net/b/5/sub/sco/06/beaf0507/sub10.html

Sure you'll probably find 10 more average to small Pol girls out there but for nearly every one like that there seems to be on of these...and another and another and another...What gives with the Polish tits???

I suppose any chicks wanting to get bigger knockers should cancel their doc visits and just import Polish water or something.:1orglaugh

The track and field chick was probably kept off Polish water for athletic purposes.:o

I must not be meeting the right Polish girls. :(

Maybe when I'm next in East London, I'll go out bird watching just for you Mega.

Spleen

Banned?
As someone living in England, I've seen more Polish girls than someone who lives in Poland, and I can't say I've noticed many large tits.

As someone living in England, I've seen more Polish girls than someone who lives in Poland, and I can't say I've noticed many large tits.

I knew some Polish chicks from this Polish enclave in Michigan (Hamtramk) and I seem to recall they had large knockers.

I met a Polish chick last year from Pomorski and she had huge knockers...so it got me to thinking....I took a look at some of the models and you have to admit...allot of them have big, natural tits too.

vodkazvictim

Why save the world, when you can rule it?

Czescht Kohanje ;-)

(That's British English for hello darling these days)

It's just a myth.There are millions of Polish girls with flat tits :)

The US is the richest country per capita...and has the most billionaires. That in no way means, everyone in the US is a billionaire, rich or that there are no poor people.

Maria Magdalena
Rosalia Verne
Bea Flora
Marysia TakTak
Lea Ticia
Julia Sonnet
Kate Bona
Anabelle Mayaa
Gloria Gotta
Ewa Sonnet
Iga Wyrwal
Nelli Roono
Ero Katya
Marta Zawadzka
Angelina Polska
Dirty Lilly
Busty Sonia
Magda Polak
Jessica Love
Anita Agni
Ines Cudna
Sara Nice

It's just a myth.There are millions of Polish girls with flat tits :)

Yup, my brother's wife is polish and she's got some mosquito bite titties.

LukeEl

I am a failure to the Korean side of my family
Plus they make great perogi over there too!

In most cases the excess boobage isn't caused by fatty tissue. The girls' families use the tender breasts as a secret stash. It has become a Polish tradition to sew the family's valuables into their daughters' boobs, in case the Germans or Russians (or both) are in the mood for another war. Warsaw may burn but the Platninsky's silver cutlery is safe!

Therefore, you can tell a Polish family's wealth by the eldest daughter's cup size. :yesyes:

The Ukrainians have gotten wind of the clever idea and added a spicy twist. Not only do they hide their belongings in young women's breasts, but they cushion them with spinach and cheese (-> "chicken breast Kiev")

you don't see much of them, although there was one at my work before, she was polish and had big tits. sorry dudes, have no pic of her.