• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Please vote for me - Miss Freeones - video & pics inside :-)

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
Oh I'm so weak! I can't reject the wish of such a cute girl! :o

Voted for you gorgeous! :lovecoupl

Please make me a fansign with a pic of your feet and I will keep voting for you! Okay I will keep voting for you anyway, but a feet fansign would be nice! :shy:

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
And so it begins. It's going to start getting real Pink around here.

:facepalm:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

Ace Bandage

The one and only.
Guys, please be nice or just move on! !

Was that a subtly veiled threat, Mr. Moderator? I haven't done anything wrong, have I?

:innocent face:

Sashe

Banned
He he :) Im making a new video for the freeones competition at the minute and then I will make a fansign for you. What do you want it to say? or maybe I can make you a video? :)

I can't wait to see the video. My vote for you babe. I have a strong believe that you have the most beautiful boobs of all the woman on this planet!

I can't wait to see the video. My vote for you babe. I have a strong believe that you have the most beautiful boobs of all the woman on this planet!

obviously you haven't seen my man boobs yet :2 cents:

alexpnz

Lord Dipstick

Ay yi yi :facepalm:

Vanilla Bear

Bears For Life
He he :) Im making a new video for the freeones competition at the minute and then I will make a fansign for you. What do you want it to say? or maybe I can make you a video? :)

Maybe both? :shy:

Maybe you can say "Kiss my feet, Maley!" ? Would be cool. Oh and please show me your cute toes/feet from above. Not your soles. :)

If you also make me a video then you can say what you want! Your cute voice and adorable accent are enough to fall in love for me. Not really important what you say. :o :lovecoupl