• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

*PLEASE* Someone tell me what this type of shot is called!

Okay, I've been killing myself trying to figure out what this angle/shot/view is... It's impossible!
It's such a sexy angle, I just want to find more!

big%2FU9Q3j78Ia5.jpg

big%2F0EYeITDQkt.jpg

I realize now that that post is completely useless. I'll try to describe it until I can understand the mysteries of posting on this forum.

Basically, the picture is of a girl on her back with legs spread wide open and a some dude's schlong entering her from above. And the camera angle is pointing towards her face from right in front of her pussy.

Pleeeeeaaaase help me figure out what this angle is!

It's known as the 'Speer' in industry lingo, after the shots originator Albert Speer. Now, wait to you see the 'Reverse Speer'. That's fucking glorious.

Thank you so much! I'm having a slight difficulty finding much with it though... do you know of any other terms for it? I think I'll die if I don't find a picture of the "reverse speer"...

It's known as the 'Speer' in industry lingo, after the shots originator Albert Speer. Now, wait to you see the 'Reverse Speer'. That's fucking glorious.

i thought it was known as the "piledriver" named after the originator Mark "the undertaker" Calloway

Wait, I think this is more like the "lemon party" shot.

I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that's what it is.

Ace Bandage

The one and only.

Thank you so much! I'm having a slight difficulty finding much with it though... do you know of any other terms for it? I think I'll die if I don't find a picture of the "reverse speer"...

You have no goddamn idea who Albert Speer is, do you?

I weep for humanity.

Hmm... so after some serious adventuring, I've still not found any sort of common term for this position that yeilds any sort of harvest in terms of imagery.... :( Last ditch effort: Any one else know of any other names for this position?

Regardless, thank you to everyone who helped me!

PirateKing

█▀█▀█ █ &#9608
[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/aaliyah-love said:
Aaliyah Love[/URL][/B], post: 7011714, member: 370968"]dood, it's just a simple missionary position w the camera man down by her pussy..there's no fancy name for it lol
There should be a fancy name for everything.