• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Please help me with this situation thats about a girl from work

All right, i have a HUGE crush on this girl at work. Shes everything in a girl that i want and then some. I also think she likes me, but at the same time i think she hates me as well.

Ok, first off at work i burped pretty loud one day and then she said "If you were my man, i wouldnt allow that" like she liked me or something. She took a vacation one week and i was opening the day she got back, she went right to me as if she liked me still. We ended up talking for about 10 min before i went back to work. I had pretty long hair for a while and i cut it the day before she came back, she wouldnt stop talking about how hot it was.

A couple weeks ago, (shes the manger where i work) she asked me to open the next day, but i said i was going to stay at my girlfriends, her head went down and she looked kind of jealous and mad at the same time.

We usually end up talking for about an hour each shift we work together. (it would be longer but customers come in and so forth) but shes been ignoring me though. Today her and this employee were talking in the back and when i got back there, she shut up right away like i had no right to be back there. Later in the same day when i was talking to who she was in the back, i saw her look back at me like 3 times when she was getting cash for the registers.

I had other hints too about her liking me in the past like looking straight at my crotch and bending over towards me when she could be completley bending the other way. Maybe ever since i told her i had a girlfriend she lost hope or something.

My girlfriend knows a lot about this thing i have for this girl.

I dont know what to do, im lost guys. Please help me out.

Well maybe shes playing hard to get and if you feel it in your heart and not your little soldier then you should go out on a limb and throw caution to the wind because it may effect your work relationship. Also if you feelin her more than your girl and it works out with her then you gotta drop your girl... SO yes you are in a tight positon but go with what makes sense but as cliche as it is the best advice is do what your heart feels. Confront her and do it before its too late because you'll regret it

Legzman

what the fuck you lookin at?
fuck er!:D :nannerf1: :nannerf2: :blowjob:

Just be sure that your not misreading her signs....as males were extremely guilty of doing this.

If you love your girl, back off, if you don't care either way, take a chance dude.

Just remember, if you do screw or date, and it doens't work out, you may not like working there anymore

take a minute and ask her if she would be interested in....????

be honest without coming off like an ass you know ??

Just come right out and ask her on a date, maybe just for coffee or a drink. If she declines then u have ur answer, if she says yes then go for it!

Be careful though because people who work together and date it can become uncomfortable and if you break up (shes the manager) she may fire you!

the question you need to ask yourself johnny, is how do you feel about your girlfriend. onlt then can you assess the situation.

pickles&cumquat said:
Just be sure that your not misreading her signs....as males were extremely guilty of doing this.

If you love your girl, back off, if you don't care either way, take a chance dude.

Just remember, if you do screw or date, and it doens't work out, you may not like working there anymore
Good advice. I thought a girl at work really liked me. I know I was extremely attracted to her so I was psyched. Turns out she didn't want that kind of relationship and what I thought was going to be a great romantic evening totally backfired. I doesn't hurt to try but be mindful of the possibility of the " I just want to be friends" line.

lordvader1 said:
Good advice. I thought a girl at work really liked me. I know I was extremely attracted to her so I was psyched. Turns out she didn't want that kind of relationship and what I thought was going to be a great romantic evening totally backfired. I doesn't hurt to try but be mindful of the possibility of the " I just want to be friends" line.

A wise man once told me "Friends fuck".

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought. What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket and have you say that to someone I know.

(IMHO)

bbj

bigblackjewwhat said:
Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought. What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket and have you say that to someone I know.

(IMHO)

bbj
what are you talking about?

bigblackjewwhat said:
Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance...

bbj

what?!
how the hell does that pertain to the question being asked?

anyway, how much do you like your job? how much do you like your girlfriend?if you don't mind losing 1st your girlfriend then your job when things go sour, as they certainly will, go for it.
otherwise, "don't shit where you eat" as they say.
romance in the workplace usually isn't a good idea, but there are exceptions!
just my:2 cents:
yeah, im a bit of a pessimist.

Agreed!!!
Irony said:
Just come right out and ask her on a date, maybe just for coffee or a drink. If she declines then u have ur answer, if she says yes then go for it!

Be careful though because people who work together and date it can become uncomfortable and if you break up (shes the manager) she may fire you!

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
iamforever said:
the question you need to ask yourself johnny, is how do you feel about your girlfriend. onlt then can you assess the situation.

And that is the $64,000,000 question - how do you feel about your g/f?

om3ga said:
And that is the $64,000,000 question - how do you feel about your g/f?

i'd say he doesn't feel too good as he's asking advice about either cheating and/or breaking up with her. i'd say this relationship is breaking apart, at least thats what i get from the question in the 1st place. it's one thing to fantasize, but to consider making it a reality says to me that the relationship is on it's last leg. especially if his g/f already knows he has a crush on his boss and what he's thinking about. if he doesn't follow through with this impulse, she'll at least be suspicious from now on, which will almost certainly bring about problems.
thats one can of beans he's opened!

You have told your gf about this girl? and she didn't get pissed off. in that case I would work the threesome angle, do what you can to get these girls in bed at the same time. Maybe the three of you can live happily ever after.

Johnny289 said:
i saw her look back at me like 3 times when she was getting cash for the registers.

and you are sure you dont steal from the register ........ :1orglaugh

na but seriously its sounds like she wanna play. If she is older than Im about 90% sure she just playing with u. If not... bang her !!!