• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Please explain

Please explain these things:
1. the nose
b. what's on the wall?
iii. what's in the bowl?

Oh, Canada!

Attachments

• 177837d1311867899-funny-strange-random-pics-fatcanadienfuck.jpg
    177837d1311867899-funny-strange-random-pics-fatcanadienfuck.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 329
I can see it now "This isn't what it looks like.... okay it's EXACTLY what it looks like"

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
He was using performance art to depict North America. Obese pigs equal America, the Canadian flag is for, wait for it, Canada. And the bowl of chili is for Mexico.

The internet- that shit's forever!

Why does it look like some kind of animal was trying to paw its way into his belly?

i know who that is..i seen him on southpark its bearpigman..that splains the nose...and i think thats a combo of nasty hand prints on the wall...and that looks like a used bowl of chili on the bed:rofl2:

i know who that is..i seen him on southpark its bearpigman..that splains the nose...and i think thats a combo of nasty hand prints on the wall...and that looks like a used bowl of chili on the bed:rofl2:

Handprints, and sideways shoe prints... how can such a thing be explained? xD

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
No, no. That's the "pig-man" from Seinfeld. He escaped to Canada with his feeding bowl/trough.

He's saying he wants a sammich this big.

StanScratch

My Penis Is Dancing!
Can anyone identify the hot bitch in the first picture and give me a link to more pictures in this set?

GodsEmbryo

Closed Account
What was supposed to be a hot steamy night on a romantic weekend in Canada with his lover, turned out to be a freakin' nightmare. It started great though. Bob pinned a Canadian flag on his panties and said "Look hunny" and shook his hips like a cheap down town 50 cent whore. "What", said DurkingLurk smiling "you mean it's a small prick country?". "No!" replied Bob with feigned irritation. "Yeah well, that too. But It's the leaf covering my pricky, look, I'm Eve!".
"You wanna be my Adam?" he whispered, bending over as if he was Marilyn Monroe stepping over a transport abrade. "I was created from your rib, you know. Maybe we can create something else to." He giggled and threw himself on the bed.
"Talking about ribs, are you hungry?"
"What do you have in mind bunny wunny?" Bob replied.
DurkingLurk stared at his lover on the bed and watched him scratching his Canadian flag intensly.
"Well, definitely not crab..."
He looked a little like a whale too, Durk wondered. Or a big blowfish. If this was Japan they could make an giant bowl of fish soup out of him. But this was Canada...
"No, definitely no sea food. But we can order some Poutine, it's supposed to be some kind of national dish."

"Hi, I'm Alisa. You ordered room service?" the hot maid said as she walked slowly and sexy to the table and put the dish on it. That's strange, Durk thought by himself, she looks familiar. Maybe... He quickly jumped up in front of her and opened his raincoat to flash his sausage.
"Don't play with me" Alisa said. She gave him the finger and left the room.
Yup, definitely know her, I must have flashed her before.

(To be continued)